Đây là bản Rom NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.3-CM9 V1.5 của tác giả Tytung bên XDA dành cho HD2. Thanks Tytung!
Tham khảo thêm tại http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1434860
Hình ảnh minh họa:
- Data: 3G/HSDPA
- Wi-Fi (Support IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication and Ad-Hoc Wi-Fi.)
- All sensors
- Wired earphone/headphone
- Data usage
- Hardware Acceleration (Hacked)
- Software video codecs
- WiFi signal strength icon
- Camera (Notice: Camcorder is still buggy.)
- WiFi Tethering (Native "Portable Wi-Fi hotspot" feature works well. You can also install wireless_tether_2_0_7.apk for more features.)
- Flashlight (Install TeslaLED Flashlight.)
- FM Radio (Install Spirit FM, check settings -> audio -> qsd8250, and turn on BT before using Spirit FM.)
- Native USB Tethering
MAGLDR ROM: NexusHD2-ICS-CM9_V1.5.zip (MD5sum: 7E4F9C1F559105228D75BF50887C165D) (No more mirror please.)
cLK kernel: NexusHD2-Kernel_188.8.131.52_tytung_ics_r1-cLK-update.zip.
MAGLDR kernel:NexusHD2-Kernel_184.108.40.206_tytung_ics_r1-MAGLDR-update.zip. (Included in the MAGLDR ROM.)
- Please use at least 165MB system partition and at least 2MB cache partition.
- Please refer to ksubedi's HD2 NAND Toolkit and/or mskip's guide.
- Cache partition (/dev/block/mtdblock4) is only used by CWM.
- Cache partition size is not important because the data partition (/dev/block/mtdblock5) is used as the cache space when running Android.
- If your HD2 has bad NAND blocks, you may need larger partitions.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset while doing a fresh install. (Optional: also delete /sdcard/Android folder or format your SD card if you have any strange issue.)
- Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache while upgrading from an old version and wanting to retain data.
Flash this ROM.
- MAGLDR: Flash NexusHD2-ICS-CM9_V1.5.zip, then reboot.
- cLK : Flash NexusHD2-ICS-CM9_V1.5.zip and the cLK kernel, then reboot.
- Enable/Disable the stock size of the virtual soft keys (i.e. the on-screen virtual button):
- Flash framework-res-apk_v403cm9_v1.4_with_softkeys.zip if you want the virtual soft keys. (To fix the overlay of the softkeys and the keyboard, install ICS keyboard from the Market or get the apk here.)
- Flash framework-res-apk_v403cm9_v1.4_without_softkeys.zip if you DON'T want the virtual soft keys (default in this ROM).
- About the mobile data connection types: RMNET V.S. PPP.
- Bootloader MAGLDR supports both RMNET and PPP. I set RMNET as default for MAGLDR ROM because stock Android only supports RMNET.
- Bootloader cLK only supports PPP.
RMNET is more stable than PPP. (Some PPP users have data drop issues.) However PPP may be faster for some users.
- Flash RMNET_to_PPP_update.zip if you prefer PPP on MAGLDR.
- Flash ICS Softkeys Mod (smaller size of the virtual soft keys) if required.