• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ASUS P535 - ROM WM6.5 PDAVIET (Build 23064.5.3.0

khacduy1978

I flashed the rom to my p535.. after a couple of restart I realized that I cannot turn the wifi on.. wifi dissappear..
how can i fix the wifi problem..
someone also report the wifi problem on page 1 but I cannot understand thai language..
is this wifi problem is related with the spb mobile shell 3.5 ??

today I reflashed the rom and install the spb mobile shell 3.5..

I don't have any problems with wifi. But I will check it again.

God_Lx

I don't have any problems with wifi. But I will check it again.

I tried to reproduce it manually and nothing did it. The issue is that the WiFi disapears from the Connection Manager, and even going to the settings you see the WiFi there but can't turn it off. After you turn on your phone it either works or not until next soft-reset, and sometimes you need several to get it working again.

Again thanks for the rom, since i don't usually reset it i'm fine (love Oxios CleanRam/Close Apps)

qqonline33

Tình hình là nhờ bác Duy xem xét tạo điều kiện cho a e có build mới khắc phục các lỗi Wifi vs cả Taskmanager (Soft nào làm cho nút X vs cả OK bên dưới có tác dụng tắt luôn cái),ko thì hao pin lắm lắm. Tìm mãi vẫn chả có cái nào tương thích

God_Lx

Installed on the device, soft-reset, no WiFi...

Couple of soft-resets after i got WiFi working like usual but right after another soft-reset stopped working again

neorm

Thank you but the wirelesss don't work...

the rom is very good without this problem