• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ATHENA lỗi Stuck Flash Utility (Do up Rom đã unlock) 6.0 -6.1

quay812003

Tình hình là em hí hoáy up room lên 6.1 con htc x7501, giờ nó bị hiện tượng gặp lỗi khi up cứ được 1% hoặc 0% là báo lỗi VENDER ID,thoát ra và màn hình ở chế độ 3 sọc màu, vấn đề là máy em đã unlock đang dùng 6.0 em up lên 6.1 thì dính chưởng....Xin các anh giúp đỡ tìm cách giúp em...giờ nó ko vào dược cứ lon ton bên ngoài khi khởi động màn treo cứng, huhuhuh:(...bác nào biết cách sửa hoặc ở đâu sửa được giúp em ạh....nick yahoo: quay812003...Thx all

quay812003

anh ơi room sip là rom như nào ạh...em gà về khoản này anh giả thích dùm em với ạh, hoắc có link rom sip bác cho em để em cuứ em nó..em mới mua dùng chưa được nửa tháng...sáng em mang ra nhật cường thì ko làm đựoc rồi ạh

máy đag ở hiện tượng lúc nào cũng 3 sọc ạh...cắm điện, khởi độn đều lên 3 sọc hết

em tìm được rom ship..chạy nó vẫn bị 1% bật ra ngoài...........huhuhuh..chắc em có cục chặn giấy rồi ....bùn quá

PhamQuang

Manager
anh ơi room sip là rom như nào ạh...em gà về khoản này anh giả thích dùm em với ạh, hoắc có link rom sip bác cho em để em cuứ em nó..em mới mua dùng chưa được nửa tháng...sáng em mang ra nhật cường thì ko làm đựoc rồi ạh

máy đag ở hiện tượng lúc nào cũng 3 sọc ạh...cắm điện, khởi độn đều lên 3 sọc hết

em tìm được rom ship..chạy nó vẫn bị 1% bật ra ngoài...........huhuhuh..chắc em có cục chặn giấy rồi ....bùn quá

Phải sử dụng ROM gốc của máy khi mua về, bạn Up bản ROM ship bât kỳ chưa chắc đã được đâu bởi đơn giản là bạn chưa chạy HSPL cho máy, mặc dù đã có Topic giới thiệu.
Giờ hãy vào htc.com, đăng ký SN để tải bản ROM thích hợp cho máy mà Up lại.

quay812003

bác ơi bác ép nick hướng dẫn em được ko ạh..em vào trang đấy mà không biết đăng kí SN ở đâu ah...thx a...quay812003...bác bớt chút thời gian hướng dẫn ...

em vào rồi tiếp theo làm thế nào để đăng kí SN ạh, bác hướng dẫn em với...thx bác

vào trang HTC lại ko có dòng máy x7501 và x7500, x7510 ma chỉ có doppo U1000 vỡ mộng khỏi Sn luôn...hic hic...chọn doopo đánh SN ko được ...

quay812003

em tìm đựoc cái này để sửa lỗi up rom nhưng ngặt lỗi nó toàn tiếng anh chuyên dụng..các bác bớt chút thời gian xem qua và hướng dẫn em với..mấy hôm nay nhìn em máy như cục chặn giấy bùn quá..

here's an experimental program I made to make the process more automatic so users can fix their own wifi without our help.

this is good for both corrupt modelid and corrupt wifi, and fixes both at the same time.

STEP BY STEP:

1. download attachment at the end of the post for mac1.exe (requires .net 2.0 installed on the PC)
2. you will also need to download the other attachment in this post for the mtty program.
3. enter bootloader (tricolour screen) manually by pressing and holding camera button all the way in (yes I mean that, press it in as hard as you can!!), while doing a reset, then keep the camera button held until you see the tricolour screen.
4. disable USB in activesync (wmdc if you have vista - in this case, do not kill wmdc, just disable usb in it!!!)
5. run mtty and select USB option from the dropdown box!
6. then press enter in main window that comes up, see if that gives you Cmd>
7. now you should have Cmd>, if not, re-check if you did the above steps right until you get Cmd>
8. now run the mac1.exe, type in your MAC address you want to use for the Athena, if you have SPL 3.xx reported on the tricolour screen, then use the button for SPL 3.xx, otherwise if you have SPL 1.xx reported, use button for 1.xx.
9. this should have generated a .bin file for you, copy that bin file in the folder of mtty.
10. now, in mtty, type (do not copypaste!) this command: task 32
11. this should return Level = 0
12. now, you must only do one of the two following commands:
- if you have SPL 3.xx, then type (do not copypaste!!) this command: lnb filename.bin 76508000
(there filename is the name of the .bin file you generated - don't forget to put .bin after filename, as the full name is needed).
- OR, if you have SPL 1.xx, then the command is different (do not copypaste!!): lnbs filename.bin 75108000
(there filename is the name of the .bin file you generated - don't forget to put .bin after filename, as the full name is needed).

NOTE, the command starts with a lowercase "L", not "I"!

WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT MIX UP THESE TWO DIFFERENT COMMANDS!!!
if this info helps: most people will have SPL 3.xx, and if you have AP4 (not vanilla) already running then you're definitely 3.xx

13. mtty will popup a window asking "OK", you press OK!
if you get "Fail to synchronize with the host (1)", then make sure you did follow step by step. if still same error, try placing mtty and the bin file under C:\.
14. now the file downloads, if mtty reports it flashed the file, and at the end "code entrypoint unknown", then that's it, now boot back to WM and see if wifi works.

edit: see raskell's mtty tutorial too, #36. post in this thread

if you *really* can't manage to get it working, you can still feel free to PM me.

let me know if this program and step by step description helped any.

DucLong

Super V.I.P
em tìm đựoc cái này để sửa lỗi up rom nhưng ngặt lỗi nó toàn tiếng anh chuyên dụng..các bác bớt chút thời gian xem qua và hướng dẫn em với..mấy hôm nay nhìn em máy như cục chặn giấy bùn quá..

here's an experimental program I made to make the process more automatic so users can fix their own wifi without our help.

this is good for both corrupt modelid and corrupt wifi, and fixes both at the same time.

STEP BY STEP:

1. download attachment at the end of the post for mac1.exe (requires .net 2.0 installed on the PC)
2. you will also need to download the other attachment in this post for the mtty program.
3. enter bootloader (tricolour screen) manually by pressing and holding camera button all the way in (yes I mean that, press it in as hard as you can!!), while doing a reset, then keep the camera button held until you see the tricolour screen.
4. disable USB in activesync (wmdc if you have vista - in this case, do not kill wmdc, just disable usb in it!!!)
5. run mtty and select USB option from the dropdown box!
6. then press enter in main window that comes up, see if that gives you Cmd>
7. now you should have Cmd>, if not, re-check if you did the above steps right until you get Cmd>
8. now run the mac1.exe, type in your MAC address you want to use for the Athena, if you have SPL 3.xx reported on the tricolour screen, then use the button for SPL 3.xx, otherwise if you have SPL 1.xx reported, use button for 1.xx.
9. this should have generated a .bin file for you, copy that bin file in the folder of mtty.
10. now, in mtty, type (do not copypaste!) this command: task 32
11. this should return Level = 0
12. now, you must only do one of the two following commands:
- if you have SPL 3.xx, then type (do not copypaste!!) this command: lnb filename.bin 76508000
- OR, if you have SPL 1.xx, then the command is different (do not copypaste!!): lnbs filename.bin 75108000

NOTE, the command starts with a lowercase "L", not "I"!

WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT MIX UP THESE TWO DIFFERENT COMMANDS!!!
if this info helps: most people will have SPL 3.xx, and if you have AP4 (not vanilla) already running then you're definitely 3.xx

13. mtty will popup a window asking "OK", you press OK!
if you get "Fail to synchronize with the host (1)", then make sure you did follow step by step. if still same error, try placing mtty and the bin file under C:\.
14. now the file downloads, if mtty reports it flashed the file, and at the end "code entrypoint unknown", then that's it, now boot back to WM and see if wifi works.

edit: see raskell's mtty tutorial too, #36. post in this thread

if you *really* can't manage to get it working, you can still feel free to PM me.

let me know if this program and step by step description helped any.

Đây là bài hướng dẫn để fix lỗi của wifi thôi bạn ơi.

quay812003

em xem theo hướng dẫn nó vừa fix lỗi wifi vủa up lỗi model ID đấy chứ a....help me...ae nào bít cách sửa chỉ em với....hic hic

quay812003

cả 2 đấy a.......

DucLong

Super V.I.P
Khi mua máy họ có đưa cho bạn cái giấy bảo hành không, nếu có xem trong đó nó có ghi phiên bản rom ban đầu không. Tải đúng ROM ghi trong đó về up thử.

DucLong

Super V.I.P
em mua máy cũ dùng rồi ko có anh ạh, thế mới mệt chứ...hic hic

Dịch sơ cho bạn nhưng do không có máy nên không chỉ dẫn chính xác được (do bản tiếng anh có chỗ không rõ nghĩa)

LÀM THEO TỪNG BƯỚC SAU:
1. tải tập tin đính kèm ở cuối bài viết: mac1.exe (yêu cầu pc cài net 2.0)
2.Tải các tập tin đính kèm trong bài đăng này :mtty.
3. Đưa máy về chế độ Bootloader (màn hình có 3 màu).
4. vô hiệu hóa USB trong activesync (WMDC nếu là vista - trong trường hợp này, khôngtriệt tiêu WMDC, chỉ cần vô hiệu hóa USB)
5. chạy mtty USB và chọn USB option
6. sau đó enter vào trong cửa sổ chính window cho đến khi thấy dấu cmd>
7. Bây giờ bạn có cmd>, nếu không xuất hiện cmd> thì làm lại các bước trên để có cmd>
8. Bây giờ chạy mac1.exe, gõ địa chỉ MAC bạn muốn sử dụng cho Athena, nếu bạn có SPL 3.xx trên màn hình ba màu, sau đó sử dụng nút bấm cho SPL 3.xx, nếu hiện SPL 1. xx trên màn hình 3 màu,thì sử dụng nút 1.xx.
9. Bây giờ sẽ tạo ra một file.bin mới trong thư mục của mtty.
10. Bây giờ trong mtty, (không copy paste) lệnh này!: đánh lệnh task 32
11.Lúc này nó trở về Level = 0
12. Bây giờ, bạn chỉ phải làm một trong hai lệnh sau đây:
- Nếu bạn có 3.xx SPL thì nhập trực tiếp (không copypaste!!) Lệnh này: lnb filename.bin 76508000
không kđược đánh thiếu kí hiệu nào kể cả đuôi của file.bin
- nếu bạn có 1.xx SPL, thì nhập lệnh (không copypaste!)!: lnbs filename.bin 75108000
Chú ý, lệnh bắt đầu bằng một chữ thường "L", không phải "chữ i
Chú ý: đánh chính xác các dòng lệnh.
13. mtty sẽ popup một cửa sổ hỏi "OK", bạn bấm OK!
nếu thấy "Fail to synchronize with the host (1)" tức là chưa được, hãy làm lại đúng từng bước, tốt nhất là cho mmty và file.bin vào ổ C để thực hiện lại từ đầu.
14. Nếu mtty chạy và cuối cùng hiện ra "code entrypoint unknown", quay trở ra WM và wifi đã có thể làm việc trở lại.

quay812003

nếu thấy "Fail to synchronize with the host (1)" tức là chưa được, hãy làm lại đúng từng bước, tốt nhất là cho mmty và file.bin vào ổ C để thực hiện lại từ đầu.
14. Nếu mtty chạy và cuối cùng hiện ra "code entrypoint unknown", quay trở ra WM và wifi đã có thể làm việc trở lại.

help me: cứ chạy đến bước 13 khi hiện ra: "Fail to synchronize with the host (1)" thì ko bít làm gì hơn nữa...em đã thử đi thử lại rất nhiều lần và kiểm tra nhưng vận bị vậy...hic hic...chán quá...chắc máy em thành cục chặn giấy mất rồi....

trucdemo

Dịch sơ cho bạn nhưng do không có máy nên không chỉ dẫn chính xác được (do bản tiếng anh có chỗ không rõ nghĩa)

LÀM THEO TỪNG BƯỚC SAU:
1. tải tập tin đính kèm ở cuối bài viết: mac1.exe (yêu cầu pc cài net 2.0)
2.Tải các tập tin đính kèm trong bài đăng này :mtty.
3. Đưa máy về chế độ Bootloader (màn hình có 3 màu).
4. vô hiệu hóa USB trong activesync (WMDC nếu là vista - trong trường hợp này, khôngtriệt tiêu WMDC, chỉ cần vô hiệu hóa USB)
5. chạy mtty USB và chọn USB option
6. sau đó enter vào trong cửa sổ chính window cho đến khi thấy dấu cmd>
7. Bây giờ bạn có cmd>, nếu không xuất hiện cmd> thì làm lại các bước trên để có cmd>
8. Bây giờ chạy mac1.exe, gõ địa chỉ MAC bạn muốn sử dụng cho Athena, nếu bạn có SPL 3.xx trên màn hình ba màu, sau đó sử dụng nút bấm cho SPL 3.xx, nếu hiện SPL 1. xx trên màn hình 3 màu,thì sử dụng nút 1.xx.
9. Bây giờ sẽ tạo ra một file.bin mới trong thư mục của mtty.
10. Bây giờ trong mtty, (không copy paste) lệnh này!: đánh lệnh task 32
11.Lúc này nó trở về Level = 0
12. Bây giờ, bạn chỉ phải làm một trong hai lệnh sau đây:
- Nếu bạn có 3.xx SPL thì nhập trực tiếp (không copypaste!!) Lệnh này: lnb filename.bin 76508000
không kđược đánh thiếu kí hiệu nào kể cả đuôi của file.bin
- nếu bạn có 1.xx SPL, thì nhập lệnh (không copypaste!)!: lnbs filename.bin 75108000
Chú ý, lệnh bắt đầu bằng một chữ thường "L", không phải "chữ i
Chú ý: đánh chính xác các dòng lệnh.

bị dính chưởng up rom mà ko để ý spl của mình là 1.2, up bảng dành cho spl 3.5 nên treo luôn, cứ 1% hoặc 0% là dừng, làm theo cách này một phát được luôn, thanks bác đã dịch quá chuẩn

M

Mesyflueste

hotele warszawa sobieski

Summer season getaways is actually a extremely high-priced occasion for parents what having outings and also events. We are generally attempting to come up with concepts along with goods with regard to parents to accomplish with the young people noclegi warszawa which entail lowest expense, utmost fun in addition to importantly furthermore generate a sense involving relax and also rest.

A try for you to on the Library
Libraries are amazing spots for the vacations : full of a good amount of free of charge ebooks to review too seeing that several outstanding summer season steps : When i remember as a kid making the most of many activities, such as natural talent opposition. Regardless of whether there's no talent contest in your nearby library, I know at this time there will probably be a few hobby measures and possibly your peculiar entertainer!

Assemble the Fairy Backyard
I've the bundle involving living inside aptly called 'Fairytale Cottage'. This summer time We have consumed periods to formulate an incredible fairy earth just away from rear entrance. Young children as well as the buddies will cherish creating their unique fairy/pixie yard. Permit all of them be imaginative using twigs as well as rocks, to create households for his or her little friends. Young children could have pleasant producing fairy entrance doors, paths, fairy happens to be in addition to mini ponds. If you happen to locate several low-cost little fairy types along with teeny dolls residence home furniture, this will just about all add-on the actual miraculous. Do remember the liberal dropping regarding glitter glue.

That activity will probably be mostly enjoyed from the under 6's. Guys on the other hand, will probably probably tend to assemble a new dinosaur living room along with volcanoes or perhaps a insect and also insect pest lawn. Properly and keeping any smaller backyard instructs little ones about vegetation, tending to residing elements, and many the many entertaining of farming.

H2o Games
While the item obtains far too hot and also kids must cool-down, have you thought to test away this kind of excellent cooling down sport? Complete your swimming pool area using drinking water or when water is extremely scarce as part of your place, the container will do. Set some ice cubes with and acquire the youngsters to choose all of them in place because of their foot. This is an enjoyable experience and extremely stimulating so you definitely don't need to concern yourself with totally wasting this water, seeing that it is usually employed for tearing the particular flowers after. When there isn't water pistols, you'll be able to populate squeezy wine bottles along with normal water for lots of moist pleasure. Observe: it's not the most calm and also soothing involving exercises!

Cool Refreshments along with Snacks
After you are living close to the country, little ones likes an afternoon strawberry choosing. Below can be quite a easy formula for a berries milkshake how the young people will certainly revel in to help out and about along with. Fill up this blender with a couple of glasses of ice cubes, 2 glasses of use, 3 cups of fruits, a scoop or even a couple of honies and also a dash connected with vanilla get. Combine till smooth. Scrumptious along with actually air conditioning!

If you're searching for an alternative solution to help sugar-filled lollies, you can effort merely abnormally cold strawberries, kiwi along with bananas (reduce this bananas in to portions first).

Refuse Publication
Children of a long time typically really like creating factors. You could effectively want to cause them to become produce a summer months small bit book/diary, in which they could create and also pull in regards to the summer time holidays. The discard ebooks could possibly be a on-going challenge and become pulled apart out there each number of times to add completely new word options in addition to keep inside summertime collectibles.

Chill out Young children Wonder Part
In case your the younger generation include numerous sacrifice minutes as well as would want to accomplish some thing soothing, they're continually allowed in order to view the limited versions http://www.fdic.gov Miracle Part through which you'll find video games, colouring sheets and even a fairy godmother problems webpage!

Rest Toddlers Introspection
What superior solution to stop a busy day compared to a mediation, which father and also mother could go through on their young children:

Comforting to the Beachfront...
Near your sight, be extremely nonetheless along with think about you could be lying down around the seaside. Imagine the comfy mud under one's body. You possibly can hear this dunes with all the seashore. Currently unbelievably lightly in which you will definitely take it easy every single the main method. Begin with your toes, allow your own foot fully loosen up as well as turn into tender. Enable this kind of experience distributed lightly using feet. Today squeeze the legs as well as gently make it possible for these go. Perception the numerous stress as part of your legs having released when they come to be comfortable and gentle. Squeeze this muscle tissue as part of your abdominal in addition to released absolutely. Stretch out the back again when you can easily and also relax. Is it possible to good sense ones rear sinking in to the fine sand? Today enable your own shoulder blades as well as neck of the guitar turn into tender, as the numerous strain burns up. Press the arms because limited while you are able to and enable them go. Enable ones hands to experience weighty because they sink in the crushed stone.

Squash your own fingertips right small closed fist, now uncurl all of them slowly and gradually as well as remainder all of them in regards to the golden sand. Scrunch your face into a teeny ball and let move and also loosen up. Allow your head completely get effortless: loosen up your own little brown eyes, your current head, ones cheeks, your current forehead. Grown into definitely nevertheless and also peaceful. Feel the cozy sun with your face and human body when you kitchen sink further on the powdery yellow sand. Keep generally there for a couple additional occasions, savoring the sensation of getting fully peaceful. Tell your self : I am just restful, I will be calm, I am just tranquil, I will be relaxed, I'm quiet, My business is silent.