• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

(ChompSMS) Nhắn Tin Như iPhone - Phiên Bản Việt Hóa

TruongHan

Super V.I.P
Đây là ChompSMS Phiên Bản Việt Hóa.Phần mềm hỗ trợ nhắn tin phong cách iPhone, thay đổi hình nền cho giao diện tin nhắn, hỗ trợ rất nhiều tính năng.Dễ dàng trả lời tin nhắn hay Forward,rất thuận tiện và dể sử dụng

What is chompSMS?

You love your Android phone as much as we do? You SMS all the time? Want more features? Then chompSMS is for you, with lots of extra features like chat-style bubbles, contact pictures, quick reply, signatures, heaps of customizations, and more!

You can use chompSMS as a replacement to the built-in Messaging application, and send SMS messages via your mobile carrier as you normally do. Or, if your mobile carrier charges a lot, you can buy credits to send SMS messages via the chompSMS network, which can be much cheaper.

How it works

Simply install the chompSMS application, and you'll immediately be at home with all the SMS features you're used to, with the benefit of a much nicer user interface!

Great! It seems to work just like the native Android SMS application, and I love the chat style conversation bubbles.

So, what if I currently pay too much for SMS messages how can I send them cheaper? Well, simply buy credits, and each time you compose an SMS, choose to send it via the chompSMS network instead of your mobile carrier.

It's that easy – there's no signup process, and credits are sent via SMS directly to your phone!

chompsms.gif

6.jpg
16.jpg

[video=youtube;ne-Ow73r3-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne-Ow73r3-k&feature=player_embedded[/video]

TruongHan

Super V.I.P
Đã test chạy tốt trên HTC Desire và MileStone,Anhdroid 2.1,bạn nào xài các android version thấp hơn thì test xem chạy không nhé

KOK

Bản này là bản Pro đã Cr.. hả bác? Hay vẫn là bản quảng cáo ạ? Em đang dùng bản free trên Market. :(