• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Here is guide: how to repair bad block and reset call timer for hermes

vichet168

This may not be a new thing but I just would like to make it easier for those who are not sure how to solve these problems yet. Just ignor it if this is not helpful or mod can feel free to delete ths threat.

Please note that this is not the only way to solve it, you may want to share if you have better ideas.

1. How to check and repair bad block

a). Please make sure that you are SuperCID and you understand the importance of hard spl as this maybe a dangerious operation for you.
b). Downloan Mtty.exe file in the attachment below and save it to your computer.
c). Open connection setting of your activesync or WMDC on your PC and disable "Allow USB connection".
d). Put your divice into Bootloader mode and connect to your PC via USB
e). Run Mtty.exe from your PC
f). Selec "USB" in port box and then click OK
g). Press Enter once or twice to let the screen dispay "USB>" or "CMD>"
h). Type "info 8" to check if your device has bad blocks. And if there are any,
i). Type "task 2a" to fix the bad blocks.

That's what I had done and solved...

2. How to reset call timer (if you want to know reason why you want to do this, please do additional research)

a). Please make sure that you are SuperCID and you understand the importance of hard spl as this maybe a dangerious operation for you.
b). Make sure that you have SPL 1.10 Olipro íntalled as this one works for me, higher version seems not work.
c). Download Mtty.exe file in the attachment below and save it to your computer.
d). Open connection setting of your activesync or WMDC on your PC and disable "Allow USB connection".
e). Put your divice into Bootloader mode and connect to your PC via USB
f). Run Mtty.exe from your PC
g). Selec "USB" in port box and then click OK
h). Press Enter once or twice to let the screen dispay "USB>" or "CMD>"
i). Type "rtask b" and Enter then it should show result "0"
j). then type "ate1" and Enter then it should show result "0"
k).then type "atv1" and Enter then it should show result "OK"
l). then type "at@talk=270f,270f" and Enter then it should show result "OK"

Restart you PPC.... you call timer should be 00.00.00

Enjoy!!!

Sorry if you can not understand my English very well and sorry that I can not write in Vietnamese.

Edit: please feel free to make correction if there's something wrong or i am missing, but I followed this and got sucessful.

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

You can also find the original threat I wrote at xda-developers here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=377389

batuocbongdem

ko bit có ai làm dc ko,nhưng mình thì đã làm hết cách rồi..up xuống SPL 1.10 Olipro rồi làm theo hướng dẫn mà ko dc.Cứ báo lổi ở dòng cuối cùng l). then type "at@talk=270f,270f" and Enter then it should show result "Erro"

tranhai

topic hay vậy mà chẳng ai quan tâm thế nhỉ,mod của topic cũng biến mất tiêu luôn rồi,rất thĩ nhưng chưa dám thử vì cũng hơi ớn

thanhcong_to

tớ lỡ up rom gốc của thằng AT&T, nó tự trả về spl gốc, lúc up lại rom khác quên chưa unlock cid. giờ tèo rùi!

boot vẫn còn, khởi động vào đến splatscreen thì dừng.

muốn repair mà chưa unlock cid được! bùn quá!

Chỉnh sửa cuối: