• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

[Hòn Đảo Chết Chóc]G@mel0ft Far Cry 2 SE W960 J2ME Retail

CongVoi

Super V.I.P
[Hòn Đảo Chết Chóc]G@mel0ft Far Cry 2 SE W960 J2ME Retail

20081022_6ecca59da76a5a4a04c8bFx4yC8dJeNZ.gif

Your mission: Capture and eliminate the Jackal, a dangerous weapons dealer helping to arm a terrible civil war ravaging Africa.

Prepare for an intense experience in the heart of Africa, with 10 explosive missions combining action phases on foot and motorcycle that will take you through the Savanna, desert, and jungle, where the landscape is filled with hidden dangers (mines, wild animals, fires, and more).

Choose equipment specific to each mission (flame throwers, Molotov cocktails, sniper rifles, and more), and prepare to face cunning foes who will stop at nothing to end your search...

In the heart of a war-torn Africa, hunt and eliminate the Jackal with your favorite weapons. A shooter and action game where everything is permitted!

20081021_c9a85c47e4dab84d7093gnqA1h8BL5dt.jpg
20081021_c9a85c47e4dab84d7093gnqA1h8BL5dt.jpg