• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

HTC 7 TROPHY Custom Rom V9.4 WPDT_FULLUNLOCK@_Myuppy + Languages Tiếng Việt 95% !

Taki7610

Unlock_GSM
HTC 7 TROPHY ( Spark ) Custom Rom V9.4 WPDT_FULLUNLOCK@_Myuppy + Languages Tiếng Việt 95% !

- Bản rom có chỉnh sửa một vài thứ , còn lại giữ nguyên bản của tác giả Myuppy Developer@DFT_ WPDT ROM -
- Chắc chắn máy đã được Hard-SPL -

htc-trophy-7.8-slika-19867604.jpg

INFO:
Mã:
1. This ROM FULLUNLOCK non-core and my original, I consent after the original author, integrated into the ROM. If you need to use this core file, please get in touch with ultrashot @ XDA. 
2. The ROM integrated software are non-my original, I just use the statement in compliance with the premise of the original author integrated into the ROM.
List of integrated software and related M4 
Root privileges management and supporting software (ultrashot @ XDA)
Timing screenshot (Water Village 2011)
Digital power (Helloms, Zealson) / 
Call Management (EB-Studio) 
Program Manager (Ego)
3. on the other matters not mentioned in ROM, if you have any objections, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will first give modifications.
4. The ROM you can freely reproduced, but please keep this post original link.
5. If you need to use the ROM resources, please contact the original author to obtain license.
6. Add language Viet Nam.

Chỉnh sửa cuối: