• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

[Update] Armored Defense v6.14 Full

anhthai

Hỗ trợ các phiên bản Android
Game thuộc thể loại chiến lược chơi khá hay.

Tính năng mới:

-Light adjustments in the difficulty level:
- Now it is easier to promote in the Elite Career
- Towers are somewhat more expensive for rookies
- Bug fixed

Hình minh họa:

m6JJcl.jpg
QZNevl.jpg

Video:

[video=youtube;TC4YQsCGHMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC4YQsCGHMs[/video]​

Trích dẫn:

- Unique Features: BIG maps (3 levels of zoom), railways for towers, bombers and minefields!
- Special equipment of tanks: Stealth, Anti-missile, Speed boost, Self repair and The Tortoise
- 2 difficulty levels and 3 military careers to engage, in 3 different scenarios: thousand of missions and hundreds of hours of fun!
Tip: play the Training Camp to test your strategy with the towers and tanks

VERY IMPORTANT - If you like the game, please rate it, so I can spend more time doing it better!
If you have some issues, please email me (tap "Send email to developer" bellow). I will respond all the queries. We will make the game better together!

IMPORTANT - License Check: The first time you run the game, you have to have Wi-Fi or Mobile Network ON....

KNOWN ISSUE: The first time the game load could run very slow in some phones (Galaxy S, …). SOLUTION: exit the game (phone BACK button) and restart it.

Reviews:
- "It’s very rare that you’d encounter a tower-defense type of game for the Android that is as detailed, well-designed and developed as Armored Defense". Arnold Zafra - Android-Apps.com
- "Armored Defense is a great tower defense games, it might even be one of the best, it looks great and has even more features than I’ve mentioned here such as dropping bombs and laying mines." Mark Dell - AndroidSpin.com

Cám ơn: Diablex​