• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Xin hướng dẫn Up Recovery 3.0.0.5

dtka

mình post bài này để xin các bác hướng dẫn cách up CWM 3.0.0.5 cho DHD trong trường hợp không tải Rom manager qua Macket.
Mong được chỉ giáo. Thank !

holezu

Hi! A lot of people ask for a guide to install ClockWorkMod Recovery 3.0.0.5 on the Desire HD.

I'm not a pro, i make this guide to help people ! Some one can correct me if I'm wrong, i'm open !

Description:

This guide will help you to install CWM 3 on your Desire HD.

Warning:

CWM 3 doesn't support update-script (Amend), it requires update-binary and updater-script (Edify)
Not all mods use updater-script, test and if that don't work, try this this usefull tool that make the conversion betwen Amend and Edify: amend2edify
If some one want, i can explain the use of this tool

Before Flashing:

You need adb and fastboot to perform this install !
You can download it here:
http://www.multiupload.com/QACREBQOWO
You also have to download the CWM 3 .IMG here:
http://www.multiupload.com/80H7K8IXG4

Let's GO !:

1) Extract the content of adb_fasboot.rar in a folder named "adb_fastboot" at the root of your disk (ex: "C:\adb_fastboot")

2) copy the .IMG of CWM 3 into the same folder of the step 1 (ex: "C:\adb_fastboot\ace-cwm-3.0.0.5.img")

3) Connect your phone by USB in (Charge only mode

4) Open a command prompt: Windows key + R and type "cmd" and valid by OK

5) Go into your adb_fastboot folder with this command:
Code:
cd C:\adb_fastboot
If your folder disk is not c:\ replace "C" by the correct letter !
If your folder is not named adb_fastboot, repalce "adb_fastboot" by your folder name !

6) Reboot your phone in bootloader with this command:
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
7) Flash the recovery with this command:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery ace-cwm-3.0.0.5.img
8) Reboot your phone:
Code:
fastboot reboot
Well done !

You have successfully flashed ClockWorkMod Recovery 3.0.0.5 on your Desire HD