• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ASUS P535 - ROM WM6.1 PDAVIET (Build 20954.1.5.0)

khacduy1978

ASUS P535 PV-ROM WM6.1
CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0) (V19)

Special Thanks:

Super Mod PhamQuang
RomDev Sonblack
RomDev Dvha79_ddt
Mod Ancola66

PDAmobiz.com & XDA-Developers.com

Bản rom này được port từ bản beta nên các bạn nào muốn thử thì cứ test, còn bạn nào muốn ổn định thì cứ sử dụng bản mình ưng ý nhé. Tuy nhiên theo cảm nhận cá nhân thì bản rom chạy khá nhanh và chưa thấy lỗi.

Link download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?myzjbvlmmmj

Một vài hình ảnh minh họa:

kazzi

Thanks anh Duy nhiều! Em cũng đang tập tành port bản ROM này mấy ngày nay nhưng chỉ port được XIP còn SYS vẫn đang lỗi :D

Đen quá, mediafire chết mấy tiếng liền rồi. Mất toi 1 tối để phẫu thuật cái ROM 8-|

DdEviL

The themes are messed up. For instance if you change the theme from Manilla to the windows mobile 6.1 theme the calculator and phone dialpad stay Manilla style. One other thing is the windows startup dialpad it's flat, it's different than the normal dialpad.

kazzi

Bản này bị lỗi với Audio Manager 2.0 anh Duy ạ. Cài lên không play được các bài hát.

LeSScro

thx for this new build ! updated to 128 Mo !

EDIT/
I think this rom is more slow than 20764... but it seems to be the same stability...
Startup is much longer, black keyboard is good... Registry optimized with Sktools... very small now !

need more test to give more feedback...

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

sohlican

Bản rom này được port từ bản beta nên các bạn nào muốn thử thì cứ test, còn bạn nào muốn ổn định thì cứ sử dụng bản mình ưng ý nhé. Tuy nhiên theo cảm nhận cá nhân thì bản rom chạy khá nhanh và chưa thấy lỗi.

Care to translate to english? Thank you.

sohlican

Thanks for translating, anyone knows which build number is actually not a beta for windows mobile 6.1?

sohlican

The OS 20764 is the latest, ported from HTC Touch HD. The build 20954 is just beta OS. Regard.

Thanks for replying, so what you say is that the latest OS build 20764 is being ported from HTC Touch HD which is being released in the public is using a beta OS?

Another thing, I have able to receive MMS but not able to download the content and I can actually send out MMS.

It might not be the ROM issue, but I have tried so many ROMs and it just doesn't want to download the MMS content, any of the expert can help me on this?

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

khacduy1978

Thanks for replying, so what you say is that the latest OS build 20764 is being ported from HTC Touch HD which is being released in the public is using a beta OS?

Another thing, I have able to receive MMS but not able to download the content and I can actually send out MMS.

It might not be the ROM issue, but I have tried so many ROMs and it just doesn't want to download the MMS content, any of the expert can help me on this?

I release beta OS because it's a new core and i want to share to everyone. If you want a stable OS, just use build 20764 or any build you like.>:)
About MMS setting, it works only in Vietnam. I will make a cab to setup MMS for foreign people soon. Regard.

sohlican

I release beta OS because it's a new core and i want to share to everyone. If you want a stable OS, just use build 20764 or any build you like.>:)
About MMS setting, it works only in Vietnam. I will make a cab to setup MMS for foreign people soon. Regard.

Thank you so much for doing this!

I really appreciate it so much!

Anyway I am from Malaysia, if you would be able to make the MMS cab for users in Malaysia other countries it is really great!

Happy New Year to you!

As suggested by you, I have changed my rom to 20764, will the MMS cab that you might be creating work for that rom too?

I am so excited! haha...

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

LeSScro

I return to 20764... i think this Build is very fast and stable... maybe better tested in my ROM cook life...>:)

By the way, MMS setup Configuration must be cool feature...

Thx for share NEW ROM and your Hard Work !
=D>

sohlican

khacduy1978, personally which rom release do you think is the best and stable to be used?

rob3123

Thanks for translating, anyone knows which build number is actually not a beta for windows mobile 6.1?

khacduy1978

I return to 20764... i think this Build is very fast and stable... maybe better tested in my ROM cook life...>:)

By the way, MMS setup Configuration must be cool feature...

Thx for share NEW ROM and your Hard Work !
=D>

Please is there any trick to make the MMS working on Vodafone in Czech republic ????

Thank you so much for doing this!

I really appreciate it so much!

Anyway I am from Malaysia, if you would be able to make the MMS cab for users in Malaysia other countries it is really great!

Happy New Year to you!

As suggested by you, I have changed my rom to 20764, will the MMS cab that you might be creating work for that rom too?

I am so excited! haha...

This is MMS Setting for foreign people. Have fun.

ForceField

Hi,I am new.You really have a nice forum here
Is there any clean version (wwe) of this ROM
and also when it will be final.
Thanks for sharing