• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ASUS P535 WM 6.1 ASUS MULTI-HOME

gxg

Man. It doesn't matter wrilly what was your previous FW you had. DOES matter what you can do with what is cooked in the firmware.

Those numbers are only to count the ineficiency and stupidity of Microsoft who will never be able to make 1 perfect software release.
As long as my phone rings, and I can use my STABLE WM 6.1 .. I don't care about the release if its 21209 or 31000 ..etc.

For example now I got back to 19974 1.4. wich in my oppinion is the best so far with Manila 2d. And this one is bugs free.

ForceField

Man. It doesn't matter wrilly what was your previous FW you had. DOES matter what you can do with what is cooked in the firmware.

Those numbers are only to count the ineficiency and stupidity of Microsoft who will never be able to make 1 perfect software release.
As long as my phone rings, and I can use my STABLE WM 6.1 .. I don't care about the release if its 21209 or 31000 ..etc.

For example now I got back to 19974 1.4. wich in my oppinion is the best so far with Manila 2d. And this one is bugs free.

I totally agree with you and prior to 21014 I was using a rom that I also downloaded from this site (20753) wich was a lot more stable than the 21014.I don't have any problem with the rom number if it is previous or newer.But I have now some very sensitive data on my asus that I cannot afford to loose.And currently flashing my Rom is not an option.This is why I was asking for a .cab.

gxg

I totally agree with you and prior to 21014 I was using a rom that I also downloaded from this site (20753) wich was a lot more stable than the 21014.I don't have any problem with the rom number if it is previous or newer.But I have now some very sensitive data on my asus that I cannot afford to loose.And currently flashing my Rom is not an option.This is why I was asking for a .cab.

man I don't know how to make a cab from this OEM... but why đon;t you use SPB bacup to backup all your system data or whatever.

give me an email or PM and I will teach you how to do it.

ForceField

man I don't know how to make a cab from this OEM... but why đon;t you use SPB bacup to backup all your system data or whatever.

give me an email or PM and I will teach you how to do it.

I am using Resco Backup but I don't usually trust those progs because I had some very bad experience with one of those.But I will take a look at SPB.

earthquake

yes this build and others, i want to learn how to edit rom file because im trying lots of roms but not workin 128 ram.

gxg

for the moment... only the SYS and OEM véion. try this: GalaxyII Asus P535 Multihome.zip

PetrPan815

Hello thx for this ROM
but i can not port my SIM-contacts to contacts ?
witch programm i need to can copy this ?

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

gxg

I am using Resco Backup but I don't usually trust those progs because I had some very bad experience with one of those.But I will take a look at SPB.

Hello thx for this ROM
but i can not port my SIM-contacts to contacts ?
witch programm i need to can copy this ?

ỏne of the reg's used in this rom hide's your SIM contacts. you can back up using another rom (to see the SIM contacts) + spb bạckup to make a backup... then this rom with restore of the contacts.. in the phone memory... spb makes the archive as exe so you won't need the main software anymore.

LeSScro

Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît avec cette peau. J'ai essayé de l'installer, mais je ne sais pas comment .. ni de donner trop de détail. http://www.sitego.fr/lesscro/future-2009.html
Même moi, je veux mettre à l'essai ces jours.

P.S. J'espère que vous avez obtenu ce fichier de moi.

this skin for Wisbar Desktop 2 have a problem... i trying to fix the x-y position... Problem is with extraction, all item are not copied... i have found a solution and created a Resco ZIP archive then extract all from resco explorer but i need continue to fix all page... ì you want i can share beta version fixed...;)

For Opal Phone canvas, i found the problem ! Now all are black... =D>