• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

BLACKSTONE - PDAVIET ROM WM6.5 (Core 23519) by T2M

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
PDAVIET ROM WM 6.5 CE OS 5.2.23519 Build 23519.5.5.0

By TranMinhMan

*** Only for HTC Blackstone ***

Đặc biệt cảm ơn - Special thanks to:

Man PhamQuang
Adv Mod Sonblack

Hình ảnh ROM - ROM Images:

23519.gif

Thông tin bản ROM - ROM Informations:

- CE OS 5.2.23519 Build 23519.5.5.0 PV.
- Dựa trên nền Rom Ship mới nhất của BlackStone 1.59.841.5
- Base on the latest BlackStone Rom Ship 1.59.841.5.
- Tích hợp phần lớn các OEM mới nhất từ Rom Ship HTC Topaz.
- Plug in almost the latest OEM from Rom Ship HTC Topaz.
- Pagepool 17Mb
- Manila_2_5_20113030_0
- NeoS2007_Driverpack_3
- Advanced Configuration Tool v3.3.0.0 by Julien Schapman
- ClearTemp v1_2_3 by Vicott Wong
- dotFred Task Manager
- e-Natives WM6.5.x Position Fix
- G-Watch_0_6_4 by ageye
- HTCPedia HD Settings Tool by Tom_codon
- htcAddicts cleanRAM v1.9.3 by ronenpg
- Office Mobile 2010 v14.0000.23519
- Opera Mobile 10 beta 2
- PIM Backup v2.8.0.0 by FdcSoft
- PocketNotepad v4.0.10 by Tilanosoft
- PocketRAR v3_91b1
- PocketScreen v1.3 by JJM. Roseboom
- Slide2Shutdown v1.1 by Cythrelo
- Synchro Time v0.95 by Dennis Grachov
- Total Commander CE v2.52 beta 2 by Christian Ghisler
- X2 Taskmanager WM 6_5_3 - v2
- WM 7 Titanium Project by Ibrythill
- amarullzGreenBlack theme.
- m_carroll PureBlack3 Installer (W)VGA
- WMP12 WVGA skin by BOGYSOFT
- Some small games.

Link download đã được cập nhật!
Download links were available!

Part 1
[DOWNLOAD]http://www.4shared.com/file/213824878/51299b82/BLACKSTONE_-_PDAVIET_ROM_WM65_.html[/DOWNLOAD]
Part 2
[DOWNLOAD]http://www.4shared.com/file/213835076/3d5ea9e8/BLACKSTONE_-_PDAVIET_ROM_WM65_.html[/DOWNLOAD]
[PASS]TranMinhMan[/PASS]

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

GrayWolf

TranMinhMan ,Thanks for your ROM. I am using this ROM for one day, So fare it is a stable and responsive ROM. Manila SMS is the fastest that I ever seen in manila 2.5 The battery seams running faster down but I will further observe it.

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
TranMinhMan ,Thanks for your ROM. I am using this ROM for one day, So fare it is a stable and responsive ROM. Manila SMS is the fastest that I ever seen in manila 2.5 The battery seams running faster down but I will further observe it.

Tks for your feedback, GrayWolf!:D Welcome to PDAVIET!=D>

rasamy

Very nice rom : fast, stable, my location weather can update by GPRS, everyting works.
Windows live update by cab works.
The best rom with manila 2.5.1011.3030 that i tried.
Thanks very much TranMinhMan.

vdc2test

Vẫn là bản ROM ổn, update weather nhanh. bỏ bớt tab Document không cần thiết \-/

forelli

Tks for your feedback, GrayWolf!:D Welcome to PDAVIET!=D>

Hi T2M and thanks again for your rom! I must say, as PDAVIET trademark, the rom is beautiful, useful and fast BUT, and this is a big BUT, I cannot browse files with your rom, just like with 23518. Explanation: when I open File explorer, I can go up only once, and then, nothing. I cannot select anything, just the menu and close the explorer. With Resco explorer the same thing happened again, and even with PIM backup, I couldn't access the diectory where my backup file is stored: it lets me select storage card, and I click on the backup folder but it will not open. I flashed 2 times, hard-reset before AND after flash but to no luck. What can I do? Can you help me please?

vmgps

Your problem is very strange. With this Rom I can access all my directories and browse files, via File Explorer. I had installed CAB´s stored in the SD and, opened documents stored, either in the main memory or in the Storage Card. I consider this Rom very good, stable and fast.

marcopintito

good morning.
to solve your problem file explorer so you need to install the patch that the other versions of the T2M called FIX MINIMAL TIME TO TAP 0.

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Oh sorry, I don't remember fix this bug again, it's in the OS of the SYS. Everybody can use RegEdit in Tools Folder, go to this reg and changing the value:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\Touch\Filter]
"MinimumTapTime"=dword:28
Set the value 28 to 0, it will be OK!:D

@all: I tested the Core 23529 in 2 days! If anybody interest it, I will upload to forum!?;;)

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

GrayWolf

Oh sorry, I don't remember fix this bug again, it's in the OS of the SYS. Everybody can use RegEdit in Tools Folder, go to this reg and changing the value:

@all: I tested the Core 23529 in 2 days! If anybody interest it, I will upload to forum!?;;)

Sure chief waiting for your new update..=D>:D Any Chance you could also make ROM with Manila 2.1:D

forelli

Yes! Thanks a lot for this, now I will be able to use your rom!
And YES YES YES: 23529 please, I will flash it today if you post it today!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!

PDAVIET make nice and useful roms, at least since V56 (when I started to use them, in August 2009!)