• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

HTC Elf 100 stuck in Smart Mobility

babyelephantt

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie in this wonderful forum. I don't understand Viet language so pẻmit me to ẽpress my problem in english. I have an HTC elf that was first in French I decided to change the ROM to WWE. I flashed a WWE Rom àter unlocking CID and immediately flash completed, phone wrote Smart Mobility and retarts. I have tried with different ROMs but still the same. I nêd your help please.

Thanks in advance.

PhamHien

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie in this wonderful forum. I don't understand Viet language so pẻmit me to ẽpress my problem in english. I have an HTC elf that was first in French I decided to change the ROM to WWE. I flashed a WWE Rom àter unlocking CID and immediately flash completed, phone wrote Smart Mobility and retarts. I have tried with different ROMs but still the same. I nêd your help please.

Thanks in advance.

Your device is Touch Elf or Touch Elfin? And what's the ROM you've flashed? If your device is Elf(128MB, 64MB), maybe that ROM is only use for Elfin.
1. You shoud try to flashing that ROM once more, removed your Storage Card before.
2. If is not sucssed, you should find an Original ROM for Touch and upgrade it again. After that, you run tool to unlock CID once again and try to up a new ROM. There're alot of great ROM for Elf and Elfin(both).
I'm using an Elf with pdaviet's ROM( ROM 2.20.707.41). It's wonderful!

Sorry about my English!

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

babyelephantt

My phone is Elf

Your device is Touch Elf or Touch Elfin? And what's the ROM you've flashed? If your device is Elf(128MB, 64MB), maybe that ROM is only use for Elfin.
1. You shoud try to flashing that ROM once more, removed your Storage Card before.
2. If is not sucssed, you should find an Original ROM for Touch and upgrade it again. After that, you run tool to unlock CID once again and try to up a new ROM. There're alot of great ROM for Elf and Elfin(both).
I'm using an Elf with pdaviet's ROM( ROM 2.20.707.41). It's wonderful!

Sorry about my English!

My phone í ELFO 100[128MB] and the phone was first in FRE so I decided to flash it to WWE and that réuled in the phone stacking in smart mobility when pởeed on.

Can anyone get me a shipped ROM with that matches with the following CID and ĐI ò my phone;

DID: ELF010050
CID: ORANG202
IPL: 1.11.0002
SPL: 1.11.0000

Thanks in advance.

PhamHien

IPL and SPL of my Touch I are same yours! and I've upgraded many ROMs but haven't got any problem! Now you can download the Original ROM(WWE) and flash it on your device! Hope the problem solved.

plz, PM me!