• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

HTC POLARIS - PDAVIET ROM WM6.5 Manila 2D (Core 21847) by TranMinhMan

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Very fast and very nice ROM.
:( But AS with Exchange server doesnt work good. After i lock screen and phone sleeps, push mail doesnt work, message receives after unlock and open Active Sync, on "black" screen not :( Active sync is not visible in Task manager, why? I go back to 21820

This bug may be because the SYS, I'm use new SYS for this Rom. I am not checking mail on the phone frequently, so I am not the professional. Do you have any ideas to solve this bug, friend!?:-/

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Hi TranMinhMan you are the very best Cooker ever,any plan about the new 23034???

Tks, pafimal! I like the Cores 219xx and 230xx so much, because they have many good changing compare with 218xx. But they just support good for WVGA, not good for QVGA. When porting for QVGA the images and buttons are too big and not right their position. In before, the images and buttons were in Lang and DPI, but now I think they are in the modules. So porting to QVGA with these Cores now are very difficult and not nice!X-:)|
It may be like this
23025.jpg

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

pavitar

plz give me some link for gud keyboard i have tried all ,but i really liked the ezinput with grey and green combination , i got its link but whn i installed my device didnt boot up after soft reset ,have to do hard reset to get rid of
any help
thanks in advance to all friends