• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Imglue v2.1 -SymPViet - Ứng dụng ghép ảnh thú vị!

hihoha

Còn 2 từ sao không dịch nốt đi bạn

黑白 > Màu đen

灰度 > Trắng xám

SR ae
1yoyo11.gif

Chắc bị sót khi dùng dịch tự động,đã edit tại #1
17.gif

phuonxinh

Bạn vào menu để cài đặt các thông số, chằng hạn bạn chọn kiểu ghég 4 ảnh. Ra menu chính chọn nút sửa, ứng dụng sẽ yêu cầu chọn 4ảnh để ghép . Bây giờ bạn di chuyển đến thư mục chứa ảnh muốn ghép chọn lần lượt dủ 4 ảnh, chờ 1lát thì ứng dụng sẽ yêu cầu nhập tên cho bức ảnh mới, nhập xong thì chờ thôi

ehabelpop

Thanks but I tried this version from you, and when the Russians and when I review the images if they are player program cfileman python
The screen becomes black and the program works and if they were not his employer justified the program works but I have an advantage with images Tstarad I hope the answer to my question

DreamLand

Thanks but I tried this version from you, and when the Russians and when I review the images if they are player program cfileman python
The screen becomes black and the program works and if they were not his employer justified the program works but I have an advantage with images Tstarad I hope the answer to my question

You should be try to remove & reinstall again. But I'm not sure it will be used, may be your python have problems. :D

I'm using the Libs & Python for my N70, check it out :p

http://www.pdaviet.net/showthread.p...Pack-for-s60v2_FP3-(8-1)-Pycheck-v-1-20-Final

http://www.pdaviet.net/showthread.php?66724-PythonModulesPack-1-33B

Thangnd31082

Welcome to the PDAViet.net!
Hopefully you'll find useful software here!
Regarding your problem, I think you have not installed properly by the Python for your Mobile.
This is the box for Symbian OS 2nd sisters! You can refer to the Python library shared by the Trial MOD DRL above (if you use the N70)> If you still can not go back and tell us what computer you're using (N70, 6260, 7610 or is any other mobile) we will have assisted more accurate! You can PM directly to the executive the MOD of the forum to get help.
Have fun together!