• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Ngày mới với bản ROOM mới nào

nhimyeu

This is a test rom to see if everything is working
can you please report if the tousch screen is responding bad or it's just a crack in my screen that makes mine a bit hard to press

Throttle Diamond IIwill be avalable in 13 languages WWE/DAN/NOR/NLD/FRA/GER/ITA/PTG/ESN/PLK/RUS/SVE/CSY
maybe in Greek too but I'm haveing some problems with it the phone app just wan't work

ok this is CE OS 5.2.19214(build 19214)

whats in the rom:
Throttle Lanucher 0.9.3Beta with unbelivable inprovments made by APBilbo www.throttlelauncher.com
Adobe Flash Lite
Adobe Reader
Audio Manager
Calculator (Diamond skin)
Camera Album (Not from diamond)
Comm Manager 6 button with 3G
Internet Sharing
Java
Notes
PIM Backup
Pocker RAR
Registry editor
Streaming Media
Tasks
Windows Media player
Pocket Word
Pocker Excel
Bubblebreaker
Solitaire

Button mapping:
Button 1. IE not changed
Button 2. Message not changed
Button 3. camera not changed
Button 4. press is AltTab
Button 4. press + hold Closes all running apps
Button 5. comm manager

Download Links

English : Media fire
Click image for larger version Name: kaserTD2.jpg Views: 45 Size: 21.6 KB ID: 109122

Throttle Launcher tips:

What to do first: (Setting up ThrottleLauncher)
1. After final flash synch all you contact etc. with outlook or restore
2. set up you email acount (but only if you use email)
3. install any soft you haven't installed with UC
4. start Throttleconfig and chooses TFlo3D if not chosen then press config
5. now go to weather tab and type in you town and country ( Town, Country "New York, USA" ) if it's not working try the short for your country Denmark=DK Germany=GR
6. now go to the email tab change Acticesync to the name of your acount ( it is case sensetive so if acount is Gullum it want display any info if you type gullum)
7. optional in General tab choose and arange what pages to show.
8. press save then exit on the default throttle config page choses reload plug
this can also be done later but this will get you familuare with the config app

the music page can controll WMplayer,S2P and Morthplayer

To get the Flash Clock, Weather and Conntacts to work you need to install fp7_ppc_en.cab

link : http://www.mediafire.com/?qkk3i4j17oh

ghekua

hjx hjx nói chung là vừa up chơi, thấy rom này chạy khá mướt, nhưng khi dùng throttlelauncher tự nhiên thấy ram tụt thê thảm, nói chung đúng như những gì ông buildrom nói, rom này chỉ để test thội. xài vanilla vẫn thoải mái nhất.