• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

SPEAKING ENGLISH HERE

mu710

good topic!!!! i like it so much. It not only helps all members can practise speaking and typing English well but also improves your English skills such as grammar, reading ( i hate this subject so much) and be more self_confidence!!!! that is a good job!! best wishes for you and may all your dreams come true!!! good luck!

mu710

1/ An Ant lives in an apartment without pay for rent, but nine ants stay with him must able to pay for rent. Why? why? why?
BECAUSE HE IS THE HOST (IS IT RIGHT???)

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

binhminhmuon

good topic!!!! i like it so much. It not only helps all members can practise speaking and typing English well but also improves your English skills such as grammar, reading ( i hate this subject so much) and be more self_confidence!!!! that is a good job!! best wishes for you and may all your dreams come true!!! good luck!

Please help O2XDAEXEC to translate... :-?

thonhi

1/ An Ant lives in an apartment without pay for rent, but nine ants stay with him must able to pay for rent. Why? why? why?
BECAUSE HE IS THE HOST (IS IT RIGHT???)

incorrect! Please Guess :-? :-? :-? :-?

Anhtoitb

"One of the great qualities of a coach is patience," mused Sir Alex Ferguson when asked how Ole Gunnar Solskjær has been faring on the United coaching staff since injury ended his career. "Ole's got that."

The United manager could have been speaking for himself. It is nine years since he last reached the final of the UEFA Champions League, and judging by his ebullient mood on Tuesday as he prepared to take on Chelsea FC, the wait, though long, has been worth it. It required patience before Sir Alex, seven years into the job at Old Trafford, won his first league title for United, and more patience still to finally lift the European Champion Clubs' Cup.

hoatienii

I can't use Ctrl + right click (with Lac Viet) to look up word in this page.
Sorry my bad English :D

Jun

feel feed up with this project.
1 more month, time why so slow, feel tired, bored. just wanna go home ASAP

namphi

I 've searched on internet the mean of many words, ie: "FAMILY" is mean: "Father And Mother I Love You", "FRIEND" is mean:"Few Relations In Earth Never Die Community", Pl next...

Anhtoitb

Some want to think hope is lost see me stand alone
I can do whatever me want then i have no home...

PhamHien

Hi all!
My name's Pham Hien, so glad to post here. Now, i'm learning E and I want to talk here. So ev'ry body lets help me, please! Don't erase this post.

Chỉnh sửa cuối: