• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

SPEAKING ENGLISH HERE

Wantoknow

hello!
í thể a guide about flashing S200 with PDAVIET 4.0.0.3?
Thanks!
- Use ROM PDAViet Temp for first step 1. Run the ROMUpdateUtility_G3.exe or ROMUpdateUtility_G4.exe (base on your device) to flash this ROM. Be careful! Check your device whether it is G3 or G4 before using ROMUpdateUtility_Gx.exe.
- After finishing of update PDAViet Temp ROM, your device will go into align screen. Don't tap on this screen, let it be!
- Go to folder of PDAVIET 4.0.0.0.3 ROM, you will see the upgrade_rom.bat file, and you run it. When the command on MS DOS windows is saying the process had finished with recommender of hard reset, you must do follow-up. Then your update is done!;;)

iassael

thank you very much.
Could you tell us the diferences that the new 4.0.0.3a has?
Also does commanager1.7.1 that someone has attached work with my prophet?
Thanks!

asutaka3

do you think we can give topic weekly?

hey, you guy are very awesome at spaming, asking a non-answer question.
I raise a compliment to the author of this box.
now we've got newbie to get here and spam, turning out into V.I.P members.
Word !!! X-(

NGOPHUSAI

hey, you guy are very awesome at spaming, asking a non-answer question.
I raise a compliment to the author of this box.
now we've got newbie to get here and spam, turning out into V.I.P members.
Word !!! X-(

Hey, Asutaka. Newbie spaming to become VIP member. Are you taking about your personal exprience, Aren't you?. You must be an big spamer whene you were newbie, that why you knew everything. Just wanna tell you one thing newbie or download member like you , we are all Vietnamese and we are here to have fun,and helping each other getting better second language. We aren't here for Racis telling people a different between newbie and oldbie. When you traveling abroad and speaking like that , Man, believe me or not, you may not have a chance to go back home. I don't care who you are, but it is not KUUL Bro. Zip it=D>=D>=D>

asutaka3

oh, man. I'm so scared. I wonder if this site is an english-learning site ? I must emphasize that we are here to discuss mobile devices and softwares, not to chat in english. Sincerely, if Bro.s exchange the ideas in english, that would be great, but to talk around only, plz, don't do that. Either am I new here, however, I do try my best to post as good as possible. :D

kaka1111

You are the free one (me too) =))
both of you are spammers.
I've just got a O2 mini, and I use the xbackup program, but it takes so long, over 30 minutes!!, can anyone tell me how long it take when you use the xbackup on O2 mini (I just want to back up my file, not restore)

Jun

it could takes around 45' huh. I did not remember much, cos my last back up was 3 yrs ago :D

Jun

so we have to change it again:

all of us understanding English even we are Vietnamese,cos we did study from VN school :D