• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

TOUCH WM6.1 ROM V56 - Build 20755.1.4.0 (Manila2D)

eXPerience

I have problems with the keyboard an text prediction, I can't write anything with xt9 enabled.
compact qwerty doesn't work

Spanish language selected.

NO problems with the keyboards with V55F ROM version

and another problem, Activesync is reenabled every 5 minutes

namic

không biết tại sao thằng Syn nó cứ chạy liên tục. không biết có Pác nào bị giống mình ko.

PhamQuang

Manager
không biết tại sao thằng Syn nó cứ chạy liên tục. không biết có Pác nào bị giống mình ko.

Các bạn cứ để ý tới những thứ lặt vặt này làm gì vậy? :-?
Test ROM phải tìm ra những lỗi lớn hãy đưa lên nhé.
Trong bài 1 có đưa Cab của ASyncKiller đó, cài thử xem sao.

viking

Nếu bạn cài ASyncKiller mà không trị hết bệnh này thì có thể tham khảo cách làm của munnna73 bên Wiki. Mình trích nguyên văn nhé:
"I suppose this is the procedure to stop Activesync from periodically starting on it's own:-

* Open Activesync on your device and tap on Menu>Add Server Source.
* Add any info to create a fake server sync.
* After that go to Menu>Schedule and change the two drop downs to "Manual" and tap "Ok" at the top right.
* You can now go to Menu>Options and delete the Exchange Server setting you just added.
do soft reset"

cmaguss

Bàn phím điện thoại bàn phím không làm việc trong tiếng Tây ban nha. Như có thể được giải quyết?

munnna73

I have problems with the keyboard an text prediction, I can't write anything with xt9 enabled.
compact qwerty doesn't work

Spanish language selected.

NO problems with the keyboards with V55F ROM version

and another problem, Activesync is reenabled every 5 minutes

to fix activesync issue do that

* Open Activesync on your device and tap on Menu>Add Server Source.
* Add any info to create a fake server sync.
* After that go to Menu>Schedule and change the two drop downs to "Manual" and tap "Ok" at the top right.
delete the repllog (sync after time changed) by fdc task manager
cheers

eXPerience

thx. PhamQuang 4 ASynckiller and the keyboard, I'm going to test it.
UPDATE: it doesn't work 4 me, I'm trying now the other solution.

thx. too to viking and munnna73 for the manual.
UPDATE2: it works!! thx. guys

I can't install the new keyboard, any way to do it??

and another thing:
biotouch.exe is always running. (some people say that it's the file that activated the Old Cube)
more info here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=401984
I killed the process but I didn't notice any improvement..

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

cmaguss

Bạn có thể cài lại cab file cho keyboard:
Mã:
http://www.mediafire.com/?44dyinqe4yk

Bạn không thể thiết đặt hồ sơ vách mạch chương trình Give Bàn phím chỉ báo rằng đó là những sự cho phép không đủ trên hệ thống. Tôi có thể thiết đặt nó như thế nào?

munnna73

thx. PhamQuang 4 ASynckiller and the keyboard, I'm going to test it.
UPDATE: it doesn't work 4 me, I'm trying now the other solution.

thx. too to viking and munnna73 for the manual.
UPDATE2: it works!! thx. guys

I can't install the new keyboard, any way to do it??

and another thing:
biotouch.exe is always running. (some people say that it's the file that activated the Old Cube)
more info here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=401984
I killed the process but I didn't notice any improvement..

to kill biotouch
check registry hklm>software>oem>touchflo>enable cube value is "0"
download and unzip attatchmant copy files from empty folder and paste in device windows by total commander or gs finder
reboot

namic

tuyệt vời rùi,

theo cách của munna73 mình đã giải quyết được vấn đề Syn, rất đơn giản. Cảm ơn Pác Quang, ViKing và Munna.

vonsy

Google translation of an increase of 11 new languages: Catalan (Spain), Tagalog, Hebrew, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian and Vietnamese . Now Google's machine translation service has to support as many as 35 languages, you can in 35 languages to choose any combination of text translation.

Google dịch của một gia tăng của 11 ngôn ngữ mới: Vietnamese (Tây Ban Nha), Vietnamese, Vietnamese, Indonesia, Latvian, Lithuanian, Serbian, Slovak, Vietnamese, Ukrainian và Việt Nam . Bây giờ máy tính của Google có dịch vụ dịch thuật để hỗ trợ như nhiều như 35 ngôn ngữ, bạn có thể trong 35 ngôn ngữ để chọn bất kỳ sự kết hợp các văn bản dịch.

Google翻译增加11个新的语言:加泰罗尼亚文(西班牙)、菲律宾语、希伯来语、印尼文、拉脱维亚语、立陶宛语、塞尔维亚语、斯洛伐克语、斯洛文尼亚语、乌克兰语和越南文.现在Google的机器翻译服务已经支持多达35种语言,你可以在35种语言中选择任意的组合来翻译文本.

http://translate.google.com/
Thanks Google

eXPerience

Bạn không thể thiết đặt hồ sơ vách mạch chương trình Give Bàn phím chỉ báo rằng đó là những sự cho phép không đủ trên hệ thống. Tôi có thể thiết đặt nó như thế nào?
same problem here!!

to kill biotouch
check registry hklm>software>oem>touchflo>enable cube value is "0"
download and unzip attatchmant copy files from empty folder and paste in device windows by total commander or gs finder
reboot
thx. but, biotouch is really unnecessary??
do We lost any function?

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

cmaguss

Bạn có thể không sử dụng bàn phím đầy đủ qwerty hoặc bàn phím điện thoại vào một ngôn ngữ khác để không phải là tiếng Anh. EzInput_5Languages.cab Khi bạn cài đặt các tập tin, bạn có thể không, cho biết rằng không có hệ thống cho phép. Ojala bàn phím có khả năng hoạt động cũng như rằng Verson 55. Hy vọng rằng các phiên bản 57 giải quyết những khuyết tật

Frankindevil

BUGS!

Run TCPMP ok. no problem. Turn off the TCPMP. the device is dead. Same with V55, and V56. any solutions? urgent BUGS

DSMF

Could anyone tell me something about this ROM and it's difference from v55. Which one is the best? I understand only English, Russian and Turkish. Any of this language, plz somebody help me.