• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

[16-03-2010] PDAVIET - I8000 WM6.5 ROM (23547.5.5.0) - SB11

Sonblack

Super V.I.P
PDAVIET WM6.5 ROM - I8000

CE OS 5.2.23547 Build 23547.5.5.0 PV
=== === ===

Lời cám ơn - Many thanks:
Admin Kawaguchi (so much for his tools)
Manager PhamQuang (so much)

SM BatKid (so much)
Adv Mod TranMinhMan (so much)
Adv Mod NhatToai (so much)
SVip Tom_codon (so much)
Member huyentrangallery (from Samsung, support I8000 for cooking)
Member Lancez (from United States) for everything

Thông tin ROM - ROM Information:
Basic ROM: PDA_I8000HZUJC1_HW_40
Language: Only WWE
Pagepool: 8MB
Version: I8000.23547.JC1.SB11

Hình minh hoạ - Illustrative Images:

i800023547.gif

Chức năng chính - Main functions:
- Core 5.2.23547 Build 23547.5.5.0
- .NET Compact Framework Version 3.5.9198.00
- Windows Media Player 10.3 Build 23547
- Office Mobile 2010 (Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, OneNote Mobile, SharePoint Mobile)
- MSN Money
- MSN Weather

- Marketplace
- FlashLight
- SRS WOW HD for OMNIA II
- Soft Reset (Written by Sonblack)
- VnKeyb v2.2.0 by ntd (Skin from hanoiwap, included Set Keyb in English - Thanks Super Mod Tmap)
- Opera Mobile 10 beta3 (please do not complain about this)
- Không hiển thị Popup của Mortscrip - No display Mortscript popup
(Thanks Admin Kawaguchi)
- Java_JblendPackage_2_1_2_1_20090429_2_1_R6 from Topaz II
- AdobePDF_2_5_1_0_404840_03
- Check New ROM
by
Admin Kawaguchi (you can check new rom version with link directly from your device in Settings - Personal)
- ArkSwitch v1.1.2 (www.arkstronic.com)
- Change Samsung Keypad from XXJB1 and remove Samsung Panel.
- Các ứng dụng cần có của PPC như: PIM Backup (v2.8), Synchro Time (v0.95), CleanRAM (v1.9.9), Advanced Configuration Tools (v3.3), ClearTemp (v1.3), Total Commander (v2.52 beta 2)... với các version mới nhất
Basic applications for PPC such as
PIM Backup (v2.8), Synchro Time (v0.95), CleanRAM (v1.9.9), Advanced Configuration Tools (v3.3), ClearTemp (v1.3), Total Commander (v2.52 beta 2)... with their newest versions.
- Loại bỏ nhiều ứng dụng không cần thiết mà tôi không thích! :D
Asphalt4 (Game), Crayon Physics (Game), Dice (Game), Face Book, Podcast, QIK, RSS Reader, Cube, MainMenu, OnlineWidget, Samsung Today, Video Editor, Digital Frame, Smart Search, Unit Converter, Video Editor, Application Store, Communities (Share Pix), Connected Home, Midomi, Task Switcher, SPlugin Favorites, Google Maps, Smart Memo, Smart Reader, Smart Sync, Task Switcher, Youtube, My Files, Adobe Reader, Opera Mobile, Java,...
Removed more unnecessary utilities which I don't like! (see above list)

Ai không thích icon nhỏ của Start Menu có thể làm như sau để xoá toàn bộ Registry dưới đây và Reset

Anybody don't like small icons of Start Menu can do as follows in order to delete all following Registry and Reset
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartMenu]
"CustomGridForm"="StartMenu_Sonblack"

Link đã có sẵn - The links are available now
DOWNLOAD I8000 HZUJC1 ROM 23547

PART 1
PART 2

PART 3

Password for uncompress: Sonblack

Chúc vui!

Enjoy it!

Sonblack

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

mms99099

Great, but can I ask you to include the last black theme you used in cab file.

Thanks and great work.

sp4xkp

Master Sonblack. Your ROMs are remarkable and commands. Therefore, if I could make them available on the Polish forum?

Sonblack

Super V.I.P
Master Sonblack. Your ROMs are remarkable and commands. Therefore, if I could make them available on the Polish forum?

You're welcome! You can do as Lancez! No problem for us! Please give me the forum address! :D
By the way, welcome to PDAVIET!
Thank you! :D

sp4xkp

OK! Thank you. I think the i8000 users in Poland, and appreciate your work and will be fully satisfied. I am glad that this is not a problem for you.
By the way, my English is very poor and I am forced to use NAT. I hope you understand me.
Once again, congratulations and thank you.

Address forum: http://samsung-mobile.com.pl/forum/index.php

sp4xkp. VY-73!

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Sonblack

Super V.I.P
Once again, please give your forum address on the internet! OK?

Edit:

@sp4xkp: I see the above link! Thank you! I'm a member of the forum now! :D

@All: The links are available now... (12.50 AM GMT+7)

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

sp4xkp

@sp4xkp: I see the above link! Thank you! I'm a member of the forum now! :D

[/SIZE]

I am very pleased. I hope that you will meet with kindness and recognition of Polish members of the forums.

Regards.

Sonblack

Super V.I.P
I am very pleased. I hope that you will meet with kindness and recognition of Polish members of the forums.

Regards.

Yes, I'm sure! I see you there with topic "HZUJC1" :D

Jak najbardziej. Po za tym, prosiłem Sonblack`a z PDAVIET, o zgodę na publikowanie Jego romów na naszym forum. Nie dość, że wyraził zgodę, to jeszcze sam zarejestrował się i podejrzewam, że będzie nam udostępniał swoje wypieki. Już zrobił na bazie ZHUJC1 rom 23547. W tej chwili go uploaduje i już niebawem będzie można go pobierać. W chwili obecnej mam na pokładzie jego 23544.5.5 i spisuje się jak dla mnie rewelacyjnie. Dlatego mniemam, że 23547.5.5 JC1, będzie jeszcze lepszy.

Thank you! :D Here my post http://samsung-mobile.com.pl/forum/thread-i8000-hzujc1?pid=6948#pid6948

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

sp4xkp

Rom now on the phone \-/. It seems that everything is in order. It's fast, responsive, has a lot of memory and is generally great.

Many thanks, greet and hear.

mms99099

:D It's still Black Theme! Don't worry!

first of all, great work.

I liked this theme in SB10
i800025008.gif

Also i would like to ask you a bout the kinetic scrolling in the main menu, could you help how to change back to WM 6.5 default scrolling because as soon as it reaches the edge it stops.

francis_fds

Yet once again, thank you for your efforts SonBlack. Downloading now. Just waiting to have it on my phone.

smaila

Sonblack,
Thanks for this Taiwan JCI ROM which you have made so beautiful and more useful. by your hardwork. Your ROMS are always great. Is it possible to have a CAB of Letter Recognizer as an input method? I see that you included Transcriber. I will appreciate if this is possible. I hope I am not asking for too much. If you are able to make the CAB maybe Lancez can post it on Modaco. Thanks for your work.

kydkylin

@Sonblack

Come from Modaco and thank you for having China region included in your rom~

Chỉnh sửa cuối: