• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ASUS P535 - ROM WM6.1 PDAVIET (Build 20273.1.3.3)

gxg

Hello, it's me again....

Can you make 1 version without clock shown instead of battery.

I'll appreciate if you do this. with thanks in advance.;;)

khacduy1978

Hello, it's me again....

Can you make 1 version without clock shown instead of battery.

I'll appreciate if you do this. with thanks in advance.;;)

Don't need to make another one, you just edit registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell]
"ShowTitleBarClock"=dword:0"

It's OK.

gxg

it's me again. Thank you for the solution...

I noticed that after an restore to factory settings... the phone doesn't keep the call history. No matter how many calls you give or recieve.

khacduy1978

it's me again. Thank you for the solution...

I noticed that after an restore to factory settings... the phone doesn't keep the call history. No matter how many calls you give or recieve.

It's true. Because you restore to factory settings that mean you hardreset your phone, so your phone will be earsed all data. It's basically. Regard.

gxg

no man!

Normaly after reset the phone calls after can be recorded in history. But this ROM cannot record any calls after reset. If you acces call hystory you'll notice that recent calls are not recorded... as calls given or received.

After than this... the ROM is rock solid.

NeoNPT

no man!

Normaly after reset the phone calls after can be recorded in history. But this ROM cannot record any calls after reset. If you acces call hystory you'll notice that recent calls are not recorded... as calls given or received.

True. ;)
Same here.

khacduy1978

no man!

I don't get that problem. My phone save still Calls History after SoftReset. All recent calls are recorded including outgoing and incoming calls. Regard.

DuaBeo35

bản rom này phê nhất từ trước đến h
Các bản rom trước soft reset hay bị chuyển sang chế độ màn hình ngang

Bản này chạy nuột.GPS có vẻ nhanh hơn nữa

DuaBeo35

bản này không hiểu vì sao mình cài HTC Enlager là HTC Lager Title Bar không được