• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ASUS P535 - ROM WM6.1 PDAVIET (Build 21014.1.6.0)

khacduy1978

ASUS P535 PV-ROM WM6.1
CE OS 5.2.21014 (Build 21014.1.6.0) (V20)

Special Thanks:

Super Mod PhamQuang
RomDev Sonblack
RomDev Dvha79_ddt
Mod Ancola66

PDAmobiz.com & XDA-Developers.com

Bản này vẫn được port từ bản beta. Các bạn cùng test thử nhé.

Thay đổi so với bản V19:
* Remove Flashlite 2.1
* Add Flashlite 3.1
* Internet Explorer 6 with flash and flv support (IE must be DesktopView Mode)

Link download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?djomqtmtdnm

Fixed Build with Asus Today:
Link download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hlzyfldtn10
(Thanks gxg for Asus Today)

Một vài hình minh họa:

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

DdEviL

Nice release...found one issue so far. In the "Sounds and notifications" menu the last item from the drop down list has strange characters.

ForceField

Wow Thank You.Congrats on this release.
Just a beautiful and clean ROM.
I agree with DdEviL.There are vietnamese(I think) caracteres in "Sounds and notifications" menu.
Other than that it's a very safe and great ROM

sohlican

Maybe khacduy1978 can fix or teach us how to fix the character in "Sounds and notifications" menu?

khacduy1978

Wow Thank You.Congrats on this release.
Just a beautiful and clean ROM.
I agree with DdEviL.There are vietnamese(I think) caracteres in "Sounds and notifications" menu.
Other than that it's a very safe and great ROM

Maybe khacduy1978 can fix or teach us how to fix the character in "Sounds and notifications" menu?

That's a Chinese character, not Vietnamese because this build is ported from chinese build. I will release fixed version in next few days. What do you think about the fixed version with asus today?

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

ForceField

That's a Chinese character, not Vietnamese because this build is ported from chinese build. I will release fixed version in next few days.

Even with this little bug,this build is great.no errors or flow
I had no problem with it and I am using it right now.
As for the chinese caracteres,I barely go to this page and this is not a problem.:p
Thanks again for this release.=D>

earthquake

That's a Chinese character, not Vietnamese because this build is ported from chinese build. I will release fixed version in next few days. What do you think about the fixed version with asus today?

please when your work done post cab file for that today screen plugin, im using this your rom right now and i dont want to hardreset again only for that plugin but i want to use it :p =D>=D>=D:mad:(

LeSScro

i m waiting fixed version !
I have a question, this build use new CORE introduced by 20954 ?

And Your Asus Glide is based On P552 Dump from XDA ? Or did you have an OEM package ? If you have this package or Cab, can you share it ? (i prefer package to Try to create custom ROM !)

Some request isn't it ? :p

THX for Share GooD ROM !

khacduy1978

i m waiting fixed version !
I have a question, this build use new CORE introduced by 20954 ?

And Your Asus Glide is based On P552 Dump from XDA ? Or did you have an OEM package ? If you have this package or Cab, can you share it ? (i prefer package to Try to create custom ROM !)

Some request isn't it ? :p

THX for Share GooD ROM !

I also want to try this new plug-in on my P535.
Please upload it soon ! Thanks.

I am waiting anxiously!

LOL

please when your work done post cab file for that today screen plugin, im using this your rom right now and i dont want to hardreset again only for that plugin but i want to use it :p =D>=D>=D:mad:(

Asus Today is extracted from P320, so it's just 2D glide. I will make cab soon. You can go to first page to download the fixed version.

hacmuli

Cho em hỏi em mới sắm được 1 em Asus P 535 nay thấy ROM là CE OS 5.2.19213 (Build 19213.1.0.4) .. Nhưng quan trọng là cái Processor: PXA270 624 Mhz Memory: 50.67 MB (như vậy sao con này tốc dộ lại thế nhỉ)
Rom của em có nên UP không nhỉ?? có cái phiên bản nào mới ko?? Hiện nay em muốn copy DANH BẠ từ SIM sang máy mà chưa thấy được....