• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ASUS P535 - ROM WM6.1 PDAVIET (Build 20266.1.3.0)

khacduy1978

ASUS P535 PV-ROM WM6.1
CE OS 5.2.20266 (Build 20266.1.3.0)

Special Thanks:

Man PhamQuang
Mod Sonblack
Mod Ancola66

Vip Minhanhtran
and XDA-Developers.com

Chức năng:
*WKtask 1.7.3c
*NetCF 3.5
*Hibernate (giải phóng Ram)
*SyndroTime
*Pim Backup
*Radio Scheduler
*HTC Sim Manager 6.47
*GPS Catcher
*Real Player 2.0.0.28
*FlashFlite 2.1
*Contact Manager
*Network Setting: cài đặt tự động các thông số GPRS và MMS của các mạng Vietnam: Mobilefone, Vinafone, Viettel. Tương thích tốt hơn trên P535 so với Network Wizard
*Các hiệu chỉnh reg khác...
*Theme đưa về Theme Green đặc trưng của WM6.1

Và quan trọng hơn là Rom này được port lên CORE mới nhất WM6.1 CE OS 5.2.2026 (Build 20266.1.3.0)

Linh donwload: http://www.mediafire.com/?xidnmtymu2u

Một vài hình ảnh minh họa:

kazzi

Cám ơn anh.

Không hiểu tại sao ở góc trên cùng bên phải cứ có 1 vệt màu đen là sao nhỉ?

XuanTruong

Super V.I.P
link hư rồi bro ơi down kh dược

Link vẫn tốt đó, xem hình dưới! Bạn bấm vào và chờ tý nhé!;;)
58128660he0.jpg

maxxxam

@khacduy1978

Would it be possible to release a clean version of this rom, just with netcf3.5, and maybe mode sms? I think the rest, like gps catcher (the ausp535 gps chip firmware doesn't support the efem files!), are just useless...
Thank you for your great support!
:)

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

khacduy1978

khacduy1978 why did you remove de HTC NetworkWizard?

Because HTC Network Wizard is not compatible with the newest build (19588,19591, 20266). The newer HTC Connection Settup can work but it cannot save the profile. And at last, Network Setting from romship work perfectly. Regard.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

khacduy1978

@khacduy1978

Would it be possible to release a clean version of this ram, just with netcf3.5, and modesms? I think the rest, like gps catcher (the ausp535 gps chip firmware doesn't support the efem files!), are just useless...
Thank you for your great support!
:)

Yeah a clean version just with .NET 3.5 would by very nice...

I think it is not necessary to build a clean rom because this rom is nearly clean. But I'll think about your suggestion. Regard.

maxxxam

I think it is not necessary to build a clean rom because this rom is nearly clean. But I'll think about your suggestion. Regard.

Thank you in advance.
Did you think about reducing the pagepool to gain some more memory? I think it would be nice.
If you think that I could somehow to contribute in building this clean rom, please tell me and I'll do my best (although I'm just a newbie :))

brk

Greetings khacduy1978

Thanks again for you magnificent work.

I make mine the words of maxxxam: If you think that I could somehow to contribute in building this clean rom, please tell me and I'll do my best.

khacduy1978

Thank you in advance.
Did you think about reducing the pagepool to gain some more memory? I think it would be nice.
If you think that I could somehow to contribute in building this clean rom, please tell me and I'll do my best (although I'm just a newbie :))

Greetings khacduy1978

Thanks again for you magnificent work.

I make mine the words of maxxxam: If you think that I could somehow to contribute in building this clean rom, please tell me and I'll do my best.

Pagepool is 5Mb for my rom. It's the best pagepool for use. I will call you If I need your help. Thanks bro.

crazyboy_t2

It appears to really be a bug...It happens on this build and your other 199 build. I configure the backligth to shutdown after 1 minute for both battery and power...but after applying these settings the backligth goes off after only ~10 seconds!

Dvha79_ddt

Super V.I.P
Chúc mừng anh Duy cho ra 1 bản ROM xuất sắc :)
Mà mem Việt đâu hết rồi toàn mem Tây vậy nè :p

khacduy1978

It appears to really be a bug...It happens on this build and your other 199 build. I configure the backligth to shutdown after 1 minute for both battery and power...but after applying these settings the backligth goes off after only ~10 seconds!

My friend and I have not got that problem. You can try to hard reset your device. Tell me that you get that problem again. Regard.

butsinh

Chào bạn Duy!
Sao tôi vào Network Setting để cài GPRS tự động lại ko được nhỉ? Cho tôi hỏi trong bản này có PHM Traylaunch ko nhỉ?