• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Cách xin activaton code không phải gọi điện (sưu tầm)

vipautoprovtv

Mình con 6key ai muốn share pm vô box nhé, còn ai có lòng cho mình cái card viettel 20k nhé :D
Còn 5key nhanh nào anh em

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

hnam5

Đã làm theo hướng dẫn và thành công. Người cho code là Arvin. Các bác sau nhớ gặp đồng chí này nhé, cứ nói là nữ thì 100% ăn tiền, dễ tính như 4f. ^^

nguyen_tduc2004

Thanks so much... làm một phát được ngay.

Lucas Nguyen: Hello
Jamie: Welcome to Microsoft Customer Service Chat, Lucas. How may I assist you today?
Lucas Nguyen: i bought a HTC HD7 and now i dont have activation key for my phone
Lucas Nguyen: plz help me
Jamie: May I know if you have the Windows Phone 7 with you right now?
Lucas Nguyen: yes
Jamie: Okay.
Jamie: In order to generate the activation code for your Windows Phone 7, I need you to provide me some information.
Jamie: May I have your First and last name and phone number?
Lucas Nguyen: Yes
Lucas Nguyen: i'm Lucas Nguyen
Jamie: May I have your phone number?
Lucas Nguyen: 713-433-2126
Jamie: Thank you.
Jamie: Here is the product key for your Windows Phone 7: XXXXX-XXXXX-782TW-QTP3B-XXXXX.
Jamie: You should keep your new activation code someplace safe. If you ever have to reset this phone back to factory settings, you will see the Activation required screen again and can reuse this new activation code. Do not share your code with anyone else – doing this may prevent your new code from working.
Jamie: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Lucas Nguyen: yes
Lucas Nguyen: i understand
Lucas Nguyen: thank Jamie
Jamie: You are welcome, Lucas.
Lucas Nguyen: nice to meet u, have nice day
Jamie: I am glad that I was able to resolve your issue today.
Jamie: Thank you for using Microsoft Customer Service Chat. Please feel free to come back again. We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.

quachtuyen

Hihi , hơi hồi hộp + gà Anh văn nhưng cũng ok
Thanks chủ topic nhé

Please wait for an agent to respond. You are currently '1' in the queue.
Privacy Statement
You are now chatting with 'Radley'
Radley: Hello Quachtuyen, Welcome to Microsoft Customer Service Chat. How may I help you?
quachtuyen: hi, i dont have activation key for my phone
quachtuyen: i'm vietnamese
Radley: Okay. I understand that you need assistance with the activation code for your Windows Phone 7.
quachtuyen: english is bad
quachtuyen: yes
Radley: Not a problem. In order to provide you with an activation code for your Windows Phone 7, I need you to provide me some information.
Radley: First, is the HTC HD7 handy there with you?
quachtuyen: support my work
quachtuyen: check mail
quachtuyen: task
quachtuyen: and note
quachtuyen: i like winphone 7 because it is fast and beatiful
quachtuyen: hii
Radley: I understand, Quachtuyen. I will have to create a case for you and then generate an activation code for your Windows Phone 7.
Radley: May I know your First and Last name?
quachtuyen: my name Phan Nguyen Nhat Tuyen
Radley: May I have your complete phone number and email address?
quachtuyen: my fone (xxxx-xxx-444
quachtuyen: email xxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Radley: Thank you for all the information provided.
Radley: Here is the new activation code for your Windows Phone 7: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Radley: Keep this code somewhere safe in case you have to access it again. For example, you'll need your code if you ever have to reset your phone back to factory settings.
Radley: And, don't share your code with anyone else – doing this may prevent your new code from working.
Radley: May I know if the new activation code worked?
quachtuyen: if i bought a WINPhone for girlfriends , i can use this code
Radley: For that, you have to get another new activation code.
Radley: May I know if the new activation code that I have provided worked on your Windows Phone 7?
quachtuyen: sorry , wait 5 m
quachtuyen: i try now
Radley: Sure, please go ahead.
quachtuyen: i can input d2cf6 or D2CF6
Radley: You may type in CAP's, aswell.
quachtuyen: oh
Radley: For further assistance, you may contact our Support Professionals for your country, as they can best assist you in your language.
Radley: Please click here to view the full contact information of the Microsoft Subsidiary assigned for Vietnam.
quachtuyen: i try
Radley: Thank you for your time. I appreciate your time and patience.
quachtuyen: but support is bad
Radley: Do you need my help with any other Customer Service related concerns?
Radley: I am sorry, I understand that you had a bad experience previously.
Radley: I am sure, they would assist you further in regard to this particular concern. And, please do keep the new activation code safe for future usage.
Radley: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
quachtuyen: hi wait me input , i don't complete
Radley: Please contact your Subsidiary for further assistance.
Radley: Thank you for using Microsoft Customer Service Chat. Please feel free to come back again. We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Radley: Have a wonderful day.
Chat session has been terminated by the agent.

Mình hỏi 1 câu gà, active code để làm gì vậy :|
Bạn cứ đăng nhập Windows Live ID (XBOX Live và Marketplace) trên WP7 thì bạn sẽ thấy Active Code có tác dụng gì nhé... Để nhập Active Code bạn vào Setting/Find my phone và nhập key Active vào...

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

zidandn

thank e co activecod rui hihi

Bạn vui lòng viết bài bằng Tiếng Việt có dấu nhé. Cảm ơn.

Last edited by a moderator:

nnq_mm

Mr Quang: Hello Alex

Alex: Welcome to Microsoft Customer Service Chat. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Mr Quang: i bought a HTC HD7 from ebay and now i dont have activation key for my phone

Alex: I understand that you require an activation code for your Windows Phone 7. Am I correct?

Alex: May I know if you have the phone with you and is switched on?

Mr Quang: yes

Mr Quang: my phone is HTC HD7

Alex: In order to resolve your issue I need you to provide me your phone number and your first name and last name.

Mr Quang: my phone is: +84 90XXXXXXXX

Mr Quang: Fist name: Quang

Mr Quang: Last name: Tran

Mr Quang: my email: XXXXXX@hotmail.com

Alex: Thank you for the information provided.

Alex: Please give me a couple of minutes while I generate a product key for you.

Mr Quang: thanks Alex

Mr Quang: I wait...

Alex: Thank you for waiting.

Alex: Here is the new product key for your phone: 7TJRW-MGJ37-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Alex: May I know if the new product key worked?

Mr Quang: please wait me

Mr Quang: i taping input it

Alex: Okay.

Alex: May I know if the product key worked?

Mr Quang: Oh no, I made ​​a mistake, sorry you, it just type in 15 minutes, You other work, I'll get back later

Mr Quang: Sorry

Alex: I am sure that the above product key would work.

Alex: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Mr Quang: done

Mr Quang: it worked

Mr Quang: thanks Alex very much

Alex: Great! Good to hear that.

Alex: You are welcome. It was my pleasure assisting you.

Alex: Do you need my help with any other customer service questions?

Mr Quang: no

Mr Quang: it only my quest

Mr Quang: thanks you

Alex: You are welcome. Thank you for using Microsoft Customer Service Chat. Please feel free to come back again. We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Have a great day.

xuandat09

Mình đã làm thành công, nhân viên chăm sóc khách hàng rất thân thiện, nhiệt tình. Cám ơn chủ topic.

dragonvn08

quả thật là xin rất đơn giản mình mất chưa đến 3p...nói chung họ hỏi gì thì cứ trả lời thật thôi...mình gặp 1 người tên Alice, hỏi vài câu rồi cho luôn...rất nhanh

cangcua

ko ngờ xin dễ thế, mình chưa kịp xin nó thì nó đã hỏi mình có Phone trên tay chưa rồi. Nguyên văn mình post cho các Bác manh dạn xin xỏ, đừng ngại ko biết Eng

Jed: I can help with that. However, we need to test out the code immediately to make sure that it works.
Jed: Do you have the phone with you now?
Quang Minh: ywes
Quang Minh: it requre me an active code when i gone to marketplace
Jed: Is the screen where the activation code is being asked still open?
Quang Minh: yes
Jed: Great. Let me get a code for you. May I have your phone number and full name?
Quang Minh: 84908****** - Nguyen *** Minh
Jed: Thank you. One moment please.
Quang Minh: thanks
Jed: Thank you for waiting. Here is your code. Please try and enter this now and kindly inform me if it works.

phong1892

Mình cũng đã xin thành công, phải công nhận một điều đó là khâu chăm sóc khách hàng của tụi nước ngoài làm tốt thật, giá mà của Việt Nam mình cũng được vậy thì có phải đẹp không. Mình xin lần đầu nhưng quên không lưu lại, thế là 20p sau lại hỏi lại lần nữa đề xin activation code, mình vừa bảo là cần code một cái là nó đã biết và cho luôn mình mà không cần lằng nhằng.