• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

[16-03-2010] PDAVIET - I8000 WM6.5 ROM (23547.5.5.0) - SB11

aljpaba

Đã up, đã thữ, một cảm giác rất mượt mà, giao diện rất đẹp và có thêm một số Icon tiện lợi nhất là Back và Exit. Cảm ơn a.Sơn nhiều. Đang trãi nghiệm có gì sẽ comment sau.

Lancez

@Sonblack

I really enjoy your ROM.It's fast and stable.Maybe the best rom I've ever used.

The only thing bothers me is that there's no China in the Region Settings.So I can't see any chinese character correctly in the .txt or .doc file.

Still haven't found any solution...Wish you could help.

there r 2 ways to solve this problem, 1. simply install a chinese font cab 2. flash ZUJC1 .EXE first then flash 23547 PDA only. ;;)

Sonblack

Super V.I.P
@Lancez:
Today, I release new Kaiser ROM! Tomorrow, I8000 ROM (25008) will be released with some small changes! :D "new version is the same as previous version" as one opinion from Modaco :))

Only for "Neo S2000 3D Driver pack" on ROM introducing post, I copied from my SE-X1i ROM post which I forget to erase... =)) but I never explain in Modaco because the way he treated!

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Lancez

@Lancez:
Today, I release new Kaiser ROM! Tomorrow, I8000 ROM (25008) will be released with some small changes! :D "new version is the same as previous version" as one opinion from Modaco :))

:)) totally arrogant, rude assholes. i'll kick their asses if they keep coming back. i do the fighting and u do the ROM =)). anyway, if u can be a bit moer active in modaco we will be more happier\-/

P.S. did u receive my massage yesterday?

thanks a lot;;)

Sonblack

Super V.I.P
Yes but I'm so busy in my company so I didn't answer you. I only see in Modaco. :D

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Lancez

>:)ok, when u have free time then. u dont have to explain anything to them, i already said, if they want to talk they have to apologize for their behavior first. which i dont think they will. but the ROM is great, still. did u see mihai_mihai's posts? some of the games r working fine on ur ROM which dose not work with samsung stock. \ - /
lets keep this as a secret, what driver did u use to run those games? >:)

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

francis_fds

Hi,

Need a little help. Two issues I am facing are :
1) Trying to install the cab for hexagon 4 row cab. It gets installed but start menu remains as it is.
2) Trying to install the lockscreen with the additional sliders for missed calls, sms etc. but on rebooting, it still shows the default lock screen.

Please help.
Francis

redzone

Lancez i hope you mean just the 1 fellow at Modaco the rest of us are nice :D

love your roms keep up the good work

Lancez

Lancez i hope you mean just the 1 fellow at Modaco the rest of us are nice :D

love your roms keep up the good work

im sorry that i didnt make myself clear, i was refering to sorg and sinan who were being rude to others. and i believe that u saw the fight in modaco already :))

Lancez

Hi,

Need a little help. Two issues I am facing are :
1) Trying to install the cab for hexagon 4 row cab. It gets installed but start menu remains as it is.
2) Trying to install the lockscreen with the additional sliders for missed calls, sms etc. but on rebooting, it still shows the default lock screen.

Please help.
Francis

1. try to delete the startmenugrid value from registry first, then install it.
2. dont know :)

Lancez

@SB

1 bug that im having, when i play music with either WMP or Touch player, the screen wont stay off.push on lock key, the screen went black but turns back on again within 1 sec.. i think it might be the HTC lockscreen? thank you

Edite: problem solved, i optioned to show free RAM form Xtask then the screen wont turn off :)

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

kydkylin

there r 2 ways to solve this problem, 1. simply install a chinese font cab 2. flash ZUJC1 .EXE first then flash 23547 PDA only. ;;)

Thanks.But your 2 ways seems no help.

For the first way, I can see Chinese in today,start menu,explorer correctly.Just can't see them in .txt or .doc.So I don't think it's the font problem...

For the second one, I have already flashed ZUJC1's csc with no help...What's more, I don't want to flash the .exe to erase my 8GB storage...

Seems all Sonblack's ROMs don't have China in region setting...

Anyway, I have solved the problem by installing a .cab ,import a .reg and excute a .exe.Now I'm enjoying the rom;;)

Thanks Sonblack again~~

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Lancez

Thanks.But your 2 ways seems help.

For the first way, I can see Chinese in today,start menu,explorer correctly.Just can't see them in .txt or .doc.So I don't think it's the font problem...

For the second one, I have already flashed ZUJC1's csc with no help...What's more, I don't want to flash the .exe to erase my 8GB storage...

Seems all Sonblack's ROMs don't have China in region setting...

Anyway, I have solved the problem by installing a .cab and excute a .exe.Now I'm enjoying the rom;;)

Thanks Sonblack again~~

i see, i can see chinese in file folders but never tried to read txt and doc.
which cab did u install? care to share? coz i think im gonna need it when i visit my relatives in china next time :) thanks

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

kydkylin

i see, i can see chinese in file folders but never tried to read txt and doc.
which cab did u install? care to share? coz i think im gonna need it when i visit my relatives in china next time :) thanks

Well,can you visit this page:http://www.hidopod.com/html/76/t-41176.html

But don't go as the page says as it may cause you some trouble.Just follow my steps:

1.Download the (1)0_Regional_Setting.rar and (2)setPRC(Chinese).cab;

2.Install the (2)setPRC(Chinese).cab.Don't harry to reboot your phone.We'll reboot it after all the steps.

3.Exetract the (1)0_Regional_Setting.rar,you'll get 4 things:
(a)reg.reg;
(b)usemynls.exe;
(c)wince.nls;
(d).txt
Just ignore (c) and (d).They're useless.Never do as the .txt says.I've trỉed it with no success.

4.Then,import (a)reg.reg and copy (b)usemynls.exe to windows/start up.

Then reboot the phone.

Now,the PRC is available at the region settings!

The steps above dose solve my problem. Hope it'll also help you.;;)

P.S:If it helps,you can upload the (a)(b)(2) and share this solution in Modaco to let more people know~

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Lancez

Well,can you visit this page:http://www.hidopod.com/html/76/t-41176.html

But don't go as the page says as it may cause you some trouble.Just follow my steps:

1.Download the (1)0_Regional_Setting.rar and (2)setPRC(Chinese).cab;

2.Install the (2)setPRC(Chinese).cab.Don't harry to reboot your phone.We'll reboot it after all the steps.

3.Exetract the (1)0_Regional_Setting.rar,you'll get 4 things:
(a)reg.reg;
(b)usemynls.exe;
(c)wince.nls;
(d).txt
Just ignore (c) and (d).They're useless.Never do as the .txt says.I've trỉed it with no success.

4.Then,import (a)reg.reg and copy (b)usemynls.exe to windows/start up.

Then reboot the phone.

Now,the PRC is available at the region settings!

The steps above dose solve my problem. Hope it'll also help you.;;)

ok, thanks a lot!\-/