• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

[16-03-2010] PDAVIET - I8000 WM6.5 ROM (23547.5.5.0) - SB11

Lancez

Sichuan.
But now I'm studying in Beijing and will stay here at least 3 years.
You can visit me if you come to China and have time ~ ~ ;;)

i see, i was born in shanghai:D. im planning on going back to Shanghai for the Expo in May, but it depends on my schedule. I'll give u heads up when i have my ticket then we can catch up somewhere. \-/ thanks man!

P.S. r u going to Expo too?

Last edited by a moderator:

kydkylin

[QUOTE = kydkylin; 1148329] Sichuan.
But now I'm studying in Beijing and will stay here at least 3 years.
You can visit me if you come to China and have time ~ ~ ;;)[/ QUOTE]

i see, i was born in shanghai:D. im planning on going back to Shanghai for the Expo in May, but it depends on my schedule. I'll give u heads up when i have my ticket then we can catch up somewhere. \-/ thanks man!

No plan for the Expo right now.It depends.Wish could have the chance then.

Looking forward to seeing you.You're welcome~:))

Sonblack

Super V.I.P
I repeat again for everybody understand that:
- I make the ROM with only English so I can't check anything about other language.
- Please comment all problem to main language.

kydkylin

I repeat again for everybody understand that:
- I make the ROM with only English so I can't check anything about other language.
- Please comment all problem to main language.

Yes,got it!

Thanks again for your execellent work!=D>

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Sonblack

Super V.I.P
@SB
is it time to update ur ROM thread at Modaco? just asking :p

So sorry! I can't! I don't want they said about PDAVIET in my ROM introducing post as in Modaco with your post. That's why I never post my ROMs anywhere besides PDAVIET. Please understand me!
Thank you so much for your requirement and you can post it to anywhere which you don't need to ask me! :D

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Lancez

ok, i understood. you asked i will honor it. im going to shut down that thread ASAP. thanks for everything!

update:

done!

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

hongty

:O Please don't discuss anything without i8000 ROM here ! :O

linhphuong_ts

Vừa mới up Rom xong,mượt mà và nhanh lắm mình có 1 vài thắc mắc sau cần hỏi
1.Opera ko hổ trợ font tiếng Việt trên trang Google
2.Khi có tin nhắn đến thì chuông cứ reo đến khi nào hết bài rôì mới thôi (mặc dù đã chọn và đang đọc tin nhắn)
3.ArkSwitch ko xoá dc powerpoint,và ko thoát dc powerpoint
4.Ko tuỳ chỉnh dc SRS WowHD chỉnh xong vào nghe nhạc là nó trở về mặc định ngay.
5.Hiệu ứng rung tốt,nhưng khi nhắn tin hay soạn thảo văn bản thì bàn phím lại ko rung
Ko bít có ai bị lổi giống mình kô,ngoài những lổi này ra thì tất cả đều tốt hihihi thanks bác SB

Khomen

banging rom guys, really love it, looks great, real fast, +i thinkg the fast scroll in all the samsung programs depends on the driver. way to go

just got a couple probs so far, how should i go about fixing this little resco alignment problem thats making me insane ??
and the second one is the black stripe in the caller window....
+ 1, cant change the lock screen

Sonblack

Super V.I.P
I know the problem you said! The reason is from HTC LockScreen, but now SB12 (Build 23549) released! I'll remove it from SB13 :D and improve some things!
Thank you for your opinion and welcome!

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Sonblack

Super V.I.P
would you be so kind to remove the white background also ??

White background? It's of theme or background of titanium? Or you want me to change back original theme? I don't absolutely understand your idea! Or it's of DialPad when you receive calls?

Khomen

the 1st one is with a black text background
the 2nd is with a white one
post-596963-1268291700_thumb.png

index.php

from my persónal point of view the first one will blend in more with the whole theme.

Sonblack

Super V.I.P
The background in my rom is always white and black text. So you do it yourself and it's no big problem!
Thank you!

Khomen

i would just like to change the background, not the theme :)

ohhh another question, would it be posible to force WOW HD to be aouto enabled or allways on ??