• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ATOM LIFE - PDAVIET ROM 6.1 (Core 20273) by TranMinhMan

O2xdaaus

I just have OEM, do not have CAB. Could you use OEM!?:D

OEM version of what? The Phone skin?
BTW 20273 is running well. I use the 3G network for better reception in voice calls and not for video calls hence my like of the bigger keypad that the 2G version of 20226 had.

Whatever you can suggest or provide would be great. I have only just started to "play" with your ROMs. So I am very much a newbie to thí area.

Much Thanks

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Chào TranMinhMan,mình up Rom(core 20273) rất OK,máy chạy nhanh nhưng phần Bluetooth hình như có vấn đề:Mình gửi file từ điện thoại qua Laptop thì ok nhưng ngược lại thì không được.Về wifi thì connected nhưng không vào internet được.Bạn có thể hướng dẫn thiết lập cấu hình cho Bluetooth và Wifi được không?Chúc bạn và gia đình mạnh khỏe,cám ơn bạn nhiều!

Cảm ơn bạn!=D>
Wifi: còn tùy chất lượng sóng nơi bạn connect, thì loading trang web mới lên tốt được.
Bluetooth: mình đã test gửi nhận file với Laptop vẫn bình thường. Còn test với máy thì mình test với Atom Exec của thằng em trong công ty vẫn tốt.
Bạn xem lại các bước connect thế nào!?:-/
Thân!:D

programatix

Hi, This is my first post in this thread. Thanks for your wonderfull Rom, i'm constantly update your rom. I really appreciate your effort. keep it up and hope you will post many more roms. I have started to use this since yesterday. found 2 issues.
1. Active sync is not working, I could not managed to work even after changing the usb pc mode, tried all the three options
2. when you keep messenger in today screen the entire system slow. after remove it is fine. thanks again. let me know how to fix active sync issue, i would like to sync with outlook

I've been using ActiveSync with no problem. Manage to link to my laptop and also sync with the Exchange server.

Regarding the slow down with messenger in today screen, I think it has something to do with Windows Live as it is not working. Anyone can confirm this?

Thanks.

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
I've been using ActiveSync with no problem. Manage to link to my laptop and also sync with the Exchange server.

Regarding the slow down with messenger in today screen, I think it has something to do with Windows Live as it is not working. Anyone can confirm this?

Thanks.

Tks, long time to see, programatix!
I think because the source of Windows Lives have some trouble. I will fix it in next build!
Could you help me to test the bluetooth and give me the result, friend!? Some mem said it can not recieve the files but I don't have any troubles!?
Best rgds!:D

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

programatix

Could you help me to test the bluetooth and give me the result, friend!? Some mem said it can not recieve the files but I don't have any troubles!?

I checked it out and I could not recieve any files via bluetooth. Opened the registry and checked the path at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Obex. Changed the value of IsEnabled from 0 to 1. Restart PDA and everything now works properly.

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
I checked it out and I could not recieve any files via bluetooth. Opened the registry and checked the path at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Obex. Changed the value of IsEnabled from 0 to 1. Restart PDA and everything now works properly.

Tks a lot, friend!=D>
Now I know the reason. When I build the ROM, I always turn the OBEX is on in RGU. And until I up the ROM to testing, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Obex the value IsEnable is still 1 too. So when I test bluetooth, I did not have any troubles!:))
When mems up my ROM the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Obex the value IsEnable is 0. I don't know why, it just because they stop the Beam!?:-?

bocapdo11

Bác T2M ơi rom này có chế độ ngắt sạc pin khi đồng bộ với pc k?(nếu k thì bác có thể đưa tính năng này vào rom k?có thể ở bản rom tiếp theo chẳng han.)em rất hay chế độ Acti.. và chế độ usb pc với ppc nên cần tính năng này lắm.

T2M: Mình cũng có nghe ctr này, nhưng hiện tại vẫn chưa có trong tay.:p Sẽ ngâm cứu thêm vấn đề này, nó khá hay!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

thuccads

Chào tất cả các bạn!
Mình mới ra nhập diễn đàn và cũng ko biết thấy viết gì vì thấy các bạn đã viết hết rồi hehe. Mình xin gửi lời cảm ơn ban quan trih diễn đàn và các bạn đã có những bài viết giúp ích nhiều.mình mới up dom cho con stealth nhưng thấy bản dom này của bác TranMinhMan hấp dẫn quá chắc đổi qua Atom life dùng thoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

programatix

Tks a lot, friend!=D>
Now I know the reason. When I build the ROM, I always turn the OBEX is on in RGU. And until I up the ROM to testing, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Obex the value IsEnable is still 1 too. So when I test bluetooth, I did not have any troubles!:))
When mems up my ROM the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Obex the value IsEnable is 0. I don't know why, it just because they stop the Beam!?:-?

Previously when testing Medkid's WM 6.1 ROM, I found out that the BEAM setting is not saved in the IsEnable anymore. Instead, it is saved in ObexServiceMask whereby if the BEAM setting is enabled, the value in ObexServiceMask is increased by 1 and if the BEAM setting is disabled, the value is decreased by 1.

Previously in WM5 and WM6, setting the BEAM setting changes the IsEnabled value.

T2M: Tks a lot, friend! You are the professional ROM tester!:D

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Hôm qua mình up lại bản ROM zin WM6 của hãng thì máy đã nhận được tin gửi qua blutooth, sau đó mình up lên bản 20273 thì lại không nhận được nữa ?!
Vì vậy bây giờ phải dùng lại bản zin thôi mà không được sử dụng tiếp bản mới của Mẫn được, tiếc quá...
Máy mình khi khởi động ở màn hình O2 (ROM zin) có ghi phía dưới góc bên phải là IPL 0.8, không biết có khác biệt với các dòng Atom Life khác không...(mình nhớ có máy lại ghi là IPL 0.6 thì phải)

Bạn mở Regedit và tới HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Obex, chỉnh giá trị IsEnable từ 0 sang 1 nhé, rùi SR máy xong thì sẽ nhận gửi file bình thường.
Mình đã test với các mem nước ngoài họ vẫn chạy tốt. Giá trị này khi build ROM mình đã set sẵn, nhưng nó chỉ có thể thay đổi khi bạn bật tắt Beam trong quá trình sử dụng thui.
Thân!:D

athinarayanan

Thanks., it works.

Welcome to PDAViet!=D>
You follow step by step:
Settings => Connections => USB to PC => You choose RNDIS Sync Mode, it will be OK.

Thanks.

the issue with my laptop active sync, now everything is okay. Thanks for your support.

T2M: Not at all, friend!:D

nlminhz

anh Trần Minh Mẫn ơi! em up ban rom 20273 của anh rồi chạy rất tốt freeram đến 27mb ( so fast ) . nhưng em không cài o2 theme nên giờ vào đâu để cài vậy anh. Còn 1 vấn đề nữa là em làm sao để connect internet mạng Viettel bằng GPRS ( đã cài bằng network wizard ). Xin cảm ơn bản Rom của anh T2M.

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
anh Trần Minh Mẫn ơi! em up ban rom 20273 của anh rồi chạy rất tốt freeram đến 27mb ( so fast ) . nhưng em không cài o2 theme nên giờ vào đâu để cài vậy anh. Còn 1 vấn đề nữa là em làm sao để connect internet mạng Viettel bằng GPRS ( đã cài bằng network wizard ). Xin cảm ơn bản Rom của anh T2M.

Bạn vào Tools chạy ctr O2 AutoInstaller, sẽ thấy cửa sổ các file *.cab trên Extended ROM được load lên, O2 Theme nằm cuối mục chọn!:D

ghadialitaher

Hi TranMinhMan ,
I dont understand vietnamese(Sorry) and cant even find a translator site so i dont know whether u have answered the query before what i need is the old dialer skin from your old roms i like it very much and i see that u have replaced it with the oem one so even i have stopped there so i need that theme for me to get your newest build to try it and feel better so can u plz give me that and if it's not a cab file give me the intructions as well thanks a ton and always appreciated your work !!!

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Hi TranMinhMan ,
I dont understand vietnamese(Sorry) and cant even find a translator site so i dont know whether u have answered the query before what i need is the old dialer skin from your old roms i like it very much and i see that u have replaced it with the oem one so even i have stopped there so i need that theme for me to get your newest build to try it and feel better so can u plz give me that and if it's not a cab file give me the intructions as well thanks a ton and always appreciated your work !!!

Welcome to PDAViet, ghadialitaher!=D>
In the next build I will support 2G with the dialpad you like, and 3G with this dialpad. You can choose which you want.
By the way, you can visit PDAViet and talk English with me anytime you like. We're glad to see you here!

programatix

Previously when testing Medkid's WM 6.1 ROM, I found out that the BEAM setting is not saved in the IsEnable anymore. Instead, it is saved in ObexServiceMask whereby if the BEAM setting is enabled, the value in ObexServiceMask is increased by 1 and if the BEAM setting is disabled, the value is decreased by 1.

Previously in WM5 and WM6, setting the BEAM setting changes the IsEnabled value.

T2M: Tks a lot, friend! You are the professional ROM tester!:D

After further testing with your ROM (and also previous conversation with Penguin, the author of PhoneAlarm at www.pocketmax.net), I found out that our WM6.1 does not behave as some of the WM6.1 devices out there (but not confirmed yet).

With your ROM (and Medkid's), calling the WM API to enable/disable BEAM somehow end up changing the IsEnabled value to 1 or 0. I have confirmed with Penguin as PhoneAlarm called the WM API to enable/disable BEAM and when using PhoneAlarm to enable/disable BEAM, it end up changing the IsEnabled value. The API does not change the "Receive all incoming beams" setting.

The IsEnabled value actually decides whether the OBEX service can be started or not. If it is 1, then OBEX service can be started. If it is 0, then OBEX service cannot be started. OBEX service is the one responsible of receiving files via Bluetooth. If you change the value of IsEnabled with any registry application, you will need to soft reset before the effect is applied. If you call the WM API to enable/disable BEAM, the effect is applied without needing to soft reset.

With your ROM, you included "Comm Mannager WM7&Diamond Black" which is able to change the BEAM setting. Enabling/disabling BEAM using "Comm Mannager WM7&Diamond Black" calls the WM API (just like PhoneAlarm), which end up changing the IsEnabled value to 1 or 0.

So, to receive files via bluetooth, you will need to:
  1. Make sure that "Receive all incoming beams" is enabled
  2. Start the Comm Manager
  3. Turn on Bluetooth
  4. Turn on BEAM (in our case, this will start the OBEX service)
  5. Send files to your Atom Life

Hope this explain how to receive files via bluetooth.

programatix

Hi TranMinhMan ,

You can get it here (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=354380) by Dutty. Since it is designed for HTC Keiser, the video call is not working.

Please backup HLM\Security\Phone if you want to uninstall it later. After uninstall, import back the registry because the original dialer skin is broken by the process.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
So, to receive files via bluetooth, you will need to:
  1. Make sure that "Receive all incoming beams" is enabled
  2. Start the Comm Manager
  3. Turn on Bluetooth
  4. Turn on BEAM (in our case, this will start the OBEX service)
  5. Send files to your Atom Life

Hope this explain how to receive files via bluetooth.

Thanks for your explain so much, friend!=D>
I know all the case you said above, so when build ROM I had ready turned on "Receive all incoming beams" and BEAM in RGU. But when the mems up ROM and using, they did not know, they turn them off. So they can not send and receive file with bluetooth, they will complain the ROM is error.:|
Best rdgs!:D